Subject: Jasmine introduction

From: Joao De Almeida Pereira <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 18:49:49 +0000

Hi Hackers,

In one of the other thread Murtuza asked for more information about jasmine
framework and we dig up some information about it.
Jasmine is a lightweight framework that allow you to write tests in a
behavior-driven style. Because of this it is a very easy to use framework
with very few functions. The Jasmine website as documentation that explain
how to use it, by example (https://jasmine.github.io/2.9/introduction.html
).

If you want to play a little bit around with it you can look at
https://jasmine.github.io/setup/nodejs.html where it give you some simple
way to setup some examples that you can modify and see how it works.

If you have any question about jasmine or about how we do testing and our
approach to it, feel free to reach out.

Thanks
Victoria & Joao

---

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2018 10:16:42 +0530

Thank you Joao, I was also googling last night and came across this free
course <https://in.udacity.com/course/javascript-testing--ud549> on JS
testing with Jasmine.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala
EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 12:19 AM, Joao De Almeida Pereira <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Hackers,
>
> In one of the other thread Murtuza asked for more information about
> jasmine framework and we dig up some information about it.