Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Added support to download utility files at the client

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 11:47:07 +0000

Added support to download utility files at the client-side. Fixes #3318

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=c2ad97d0ab761ad57cf98b192ffe75e9a0d2605a
Author: Rahul Shirsat <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_28.rst                  |   1 +
web/pgadmin/misc/bgprocess/processes.py            |  58 +++-
.../misc/bgprocess/static/css/bgprocess.css        |   4 +
.../misc/bgprocess/static/img/storage_manager.svg  |  13 +
web/pgadmin/misc/bgprocess/static/js/bgprocess.js  |  44 ++-
web/pgadmin/misc/file_manager/__init__.py          |  17 +-
.../misc/file_manager/static/js/file_manager.js    |   6 +-
.../misc/file_manager/static/js/select_dialogue.js |   3 +-
.../file_manager/static/js/storage_dialogue.js     |  45 +++
web/pgadmin/misc/file_manager/static/js/utility.js |  76 ++++-
web/pgadmin/tools/backup/__init__.py               |   5 +
.../tools/backup/tests/test_backup_message.py      |  34 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/import_export/__init__.py        |  93 ++++--
.../import_export/tests/test_batch_process.py      | 244 ++++++++++++++
.../import_export/tests/test_create_export_job.py  | 149 +++++++++
.../import_export/tests/test_create_import_job.py  | 241 ++++++++++++++
.../test_import_export_create_job_unit_test.py     | 353 +++++++++++++++++++++
.../tests/test_import_export_message.py            | 135 ++++++++
.../tests/test_import_export_utils.py              | 194 +++++++++++
web/pgadmin/tools/storage_manager/__init__.py      |  75 +++++
.../storage_manager/static/js/storage_manager.js   |  93 ++++++
.../javascript/file_manager/file_manager_specs.js  |  18 ++
web/webpack.config.js                              |   1 +
web/webpack.shim.js                                |   1 +
24 files changed, 1842 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)

---

From: Murtuza Zabuawala <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 18:24:03 +0530

Hi,

PFA minor patch to remove dead code which was introduced with this patch.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala
*EDB*
*POWER TO POSTGRES*
https://www.edbpostgres.com

---

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 11:16:36 +0530

Thanks, patch applied.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 6:24 PM Murtuza Zabuawala <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 5:17 PM Akshay Joshi <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>

-- 
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*
*pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Architect*
*EDB Postgres <http://edbpostgres.com>*

*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*