Subject: pgAdmin4 v9.16 candidate builds

From: Ashesh Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2026 19:03:26 +0530

Hi All,

pgAdmin4 v9.16 candidate builds, and source code are available at
https://developer.pgadmin.org/builds/2026-06-16-1/

Shubham, could you please verify this for the 18th Jun release?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>

---

From: Ashesh Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2026 16:19:32 +0530

Hi All,

We’ve encountered some issues with the candidate builds, and issue has been
resolved.
The latest pgAdmin4 v9.16 candidate builds and source code is available at
https://developer.pgadmin.org/builds/2026-06-17-2/

@Shubham Agarwal <[email-masked]> Please test the new
build for tomorrow's release.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi

---

From: Shubham Agarwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2026 17:21:05 +0530

Hi Ashesh,

One round of installation testing is completed.  pgAdmin version 9.16 can
be published.

On Wed, Jun 17, 2026 at 4:19 PM Ashesh Vashi <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
> Hi All,
>
> We’ve encountered some issues with the candidate builds, and issue
> has been resolved.

-- 
Thanks & Regards,
Shubham Agarwal
EnterpriseDB Corporation

The Postgres Database Company