Subject: AttributeError

From: Rahul Soshte <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 01:51:13 +0530

I installed from the git source but when I am trying to run the I am
getting this
error.I am using Ubuntu 17.10.What do I do?

AttributeError

AttributeError: 'Babel' object has no attribute 'load_locale'
Traceback *(most recent call last)*

   - File "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
   line *1997*, in __call__

   return self.wsgi_app(environ, start_response)

   - File "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
   line *1985*, in wsgi_app

   response = self.handle_exception(e)

   - File "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
   line *1540*, in handle_exception

   reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)

   - File "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
   line *1982*, in wsgi_app

   response = self.full_dispatch_request()

   - File "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
   line *1614*, in full_dispatch_request

   rv = self.handle_user_exception(e)

   - File "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
   line *1517*, in handle_user_exception

   reraise(exc_type, exc_value, tb)

   - File "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
   line *1612*, in full_dispatch_request

   rv = self.dispatch_request()

   - File "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask/app.py",
   line *1598*, in dispatch_request

   return self.view_functions[rule.endpoint](**req.view_args)

   - File
   "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask_login/utils.py",
   line *260*, in decorated_view

   return current_app.login_manager.unauthorized()

   - File
   "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask_login/login_manager.py",
   line *152*, in unauthorized

   return self.unauthorized_callback()

   - File "/var/www/flask/pgadmin4/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/utils/session.py",
   line *318*, in pga_unauthorised

   login_message = lm.localize_callback(lm.login_message)

   - File
   "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/werkzeug/local.py",
   line *375*, in <lambda>

   __call__ = lambda x, *a, **kw: x._get_current_object()(*a, **kw)

   - File
   "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask_babelex/__init__.py",
   line *533*, in gettext

   t = self.get_translations()

   - File
   "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask_babelex/__init__.py",
   line *510*, in get_translations

   locale = get_locale()

   - File
   "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask_babelex/__init__.py",
   line *224*, in get_locale

   locale = babel.load_locale(rv)

AttributeError: 'Babel' object has no attribute 'load_locale'

The debugger caught an exception in your WSGI application. You can now look
at the traceback which led to the error.

To switch between the interactive traceback and the plaintext one, you can
click on the "Traceback" headline. From the text traceback you can also
create a paste of it. For code execution mouse-over the frame you want to
debug and click on the console icon on the right side.

You can execute arbitrary Python code in the stack frames and there are
some extra helpers available for introspection:

   - dump() shows all variables in the frame
   - dump(obj) dumps all that's known about the object

---

From: Rahul Soshte <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 02:46:19 +0530

Okay, sorry I had installed the wrong dependencies.

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 1:51 AM, Rahul Soshte <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>    - File "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask_
>    login/utils.py", line *260*, in decorated_view
>
>    - File "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask_
>    login/login_manager.py", line *152*, in unauthorized
>
>    - File "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/
>    werkzeug/local.py", line *375*, in <lambda>
>
>    - File "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask_
>    babelex/__init__.py", line *533*, in gettext
>
>    - File "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask_
>    babelex/__init__.py", line *510*, in get_translations
>
>    locale = get_locale()
>
>    - File "/home/hunter/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/flask_
>    babelex/__init__.py", line *224*, in get_locale
>
> The debugger caught an exception in your WSGI application. You can now
> look at the traceback which led to the error.
>

---

From: Joao De Almeida Pereira <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 21:17:52 +0000

Hi Rahul,
Sorry for the late reply, if you still have any issue just let us know

Thanks
Joao