Subject: Help for a new language support

From: Hacı Muhammed Gözel <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2024 18:47:26 +0300

As someone who uses pgAdmin in my own projects, I would love other Turkish
pgAdmin developers to use this software in Turkish. I have done countless
voluntary translation work on platforms such as Weblate and Crowdin, and
now I want to increase the number of people using pgAdmin by making it in
Turkish, and I want to make them happy by doing this because I know that
they want Turkish language support.

---

From: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2024 09:20:34 +0530

Hi Hacı,

You can work on it. Currently, we do not have any proposal for the Turkish
language.
Please check - https://www.pgadmin.org/development/translations/ for
more information.

-- 
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal
pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Architect | *enterprisedb.com*
<https://www.enterprisedb.com/>
"Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a TREE"