Subject: Require suggestions on UI changes

From: Pravesh Sharma <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 17:58:10 +0530

Hi Team,

I have made some UI changes for issue 6854
<https://github.com/pgadmin-org/pgadmin4/issues/6854>. I have added a
switch *Custom return type? *if enabled, an input text box will be
visible in which the user can provide their desired return type, and when
this switch is enabled return type select box will be disabled. This custom
return type input and switch will be visible only when creating a new
function.

Please provide your suggestions and feedback if these changes look okay to
you.

Regards,
Pravesh
-- 

<http://www.enterprisedb.com>

Pravesh Sharma

Software Engineer

+91 9406461406

www.enterprisedb.com

Power to Postgres

<https://www.linkedin.com/company/edbpostgres>
<https://twitter.com/edbpostgres?lang=en>
<https://www.facebook.com/EDBpostgres>
<https://www.instagram.com/EDBpostgres/>

---

From: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2023 21:01:38 +0530

Hi Pravesh,

I suggest we can move the "Custom return type?" switch above with default
as false and change "return type" to dropdown or text based on the switch.
No need for a "Custom return type" textbox.

-- 
Thanks,
Aditya Toshniwal
pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Architect | *enterprisedb.com*
<https://www.enterprisedb.com/>
"Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a TREE"