Subject: [pgAdmin4][patch] pgAdmin4 better exception handling

From: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 11:01:06 +0530

Hi Hackers,

Attached patch will improve exception handling for pgAdmin4 on the server
side. The app level exception handler will handle unhandled exception
gracefully, logging it and sending the exception message as response.
This will also help in getting the exception where users are facing query
tool initialise error.

Kindly review.

-- 
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal
Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Software Solutions | Pune
"Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a tree"

---

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 13:07:07 +0530

Thanks patch applied.

-- 
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect *

*Phone: +91 20-3058-9517Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*