Subject: [pgAdmin][RM4228] Incorrect table listed in panel header

From: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 13:05:01 +0530

Hi Hackers,

Attached is the patch to fix incorrect label on panels when using filtered
rows.
I've also moved redundant code for filter data in datagrid.js to
show_data.js, reusing the existing code of view/edit data.

Kindly review.

-- 
Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Toshniwal
Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB India | Pune
"Don't Complain about Heat, Plant a TREE"

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 10:20:31 +0100

Hi

This doesn't pass the feature tests:

======================================================================
ERROR: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.browser_tool_bar_test.BrowserToolBarFeatureTest)
Browser tool bar feature test
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/browser_tool_bar_test.py",
line 55, in runTest
    self.test_filtered_rows_tool_button()
  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/browser_tool_bar_test.py",
line 112, in test_filtered_rows_tool_button
    ".alertify .ajs-header[data-title='Data Filter']")
  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 305, in find_by_css_selector
    lambda driver: driver.find_element_by_css_selector(css_selector)
  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 485, in wait_for_element
    self._wait_for("element to exist", element_if_it_exists)
  File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py",
line 560, in _wait_for
    "Timed out waiting for " + waiting_for_message
  File
"/Users/dpage/.virtualenvs/pgadmin4/lib/python3.7/site-packages/selenium/webdriver/support/wait.py",
line 80, in until
    raise TimeoutException(message, screen, stacktrace)
selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting for
element to exist

-- 
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

---

From: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 15:52:22 +0530

Hi,

It is failing irrespective of patch applied or not. :)
However, I have fixed it. Attached is the updated patch.
I have also flag for chromedriver 75.

Just to add, I have also changed "Filtered Rows" dialog title to add table
details also.

Kindly review.

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 2:50 PM Dave Page <[email-masked]> wrote:

> selenium.common.exceptions.TimeoutException: Message: Timed out waiting
> for element to exist
>
>
>> Attached is the patch to fix incorrect label on panels when using
>> filtered rows.

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 15:42:53 +0100

Thanks, applied.