Subject: Styling error panel on dialogues

From: Arun Kollan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 11:51:07 +0100

Hi Team,

Please find attached patch for fixing the styling issues with the error
panel on dialogues.

The codemirror-gutter will now extend to the bottom and will be overlayed
on top of  the object properties status bar.

Thanks.

Regards,
Arun

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers

---

From: Arun Kollan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 14:35:00 +0100

Hi Team,
 The patch broke the vertical scroll on all object properties panel. I have
replaced the margin-bottom attribute with a value of 75px ( earlier it was
110px and was not required on discussion with Ashesh) .

The attached patch should fix the issue with version 1

Thank you.

Regards,
Arun

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 15:43:04 +0100

Per discussion in the office with Arun, we're going to move the error
message div into the main button/status bar which will be a better way
to resolve this issue.

-- 
Dave Page
VP, Chief Architect, Tools & Installers
EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake