Subject: [pgAdmin][patch] RM5555 Wrong displayed row order

From: Rahul Shirsat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 14:07:12 +0530

Hi Hackers,

I was able to partially reproduce the issue, find the image below for your
reference.

If a user tries clicking the button simultaneously, this issue is rarely
occurring. I don't think so any user will try to click with such a speed
to get the records.

The issue reproduced consists of only partial data displayed in the Data
Output, but was not able to reproduce the wrong sorting order of records.

I have added delays on the execute button so users won't be able to click
the button simultaneously.

-- 
*Rahul Shirsat*
Senior Software Engineer | EnterpriseDB Corporation.

---

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 13:20:57 +0530

Thanks, patch applied.

-- 
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*
*pgAdmin Hacker | Principal Software Architect*
*EDB Postgres <http://edbpostgres.com>*

*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*