Subject: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM #5776 - Needlessly prompted for a password with SSPI logins

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 11:28:48 +0530

Hi,

Please find the attached patch for RM #5776 -  Needlessly prompted for a
password with SSPI logins.

To fix this issue,  I have enabled the "Kerberos authentication" flag in
the server dialog for Desktop mode also. So, if this flag is set to True,
pgAdmin will not prompt for a password on connection/reconnection.

This patch also includes the Jasmine test failures caused by my previous
Kerberos patch.

Thanks,
Khushboo

---

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 11:41:13 +0530

Thanks, patch applied.

-- 
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*
*pgAdmin Hacker | Principal Software Architect*
*EDB Postgres <http://edbpostgres.com>*

*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*