Subject: [pgAdmin 4][Patch] - RM #4923 - Enhancement for RM#3279

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2019 17:15:45 +0530

Hi,

Please find the attached patch to fix the RM #4923 - Enhancement for
RM#3279.

Earlier we had *Delete/Drop* label in the context menu to remove the server
which was not appropriate, so we have changed it to *Remove Server*, but
the approach taken was not generic, which has been fixed in this patch.
Apart from that, the Server Group drop label has been changed to 'Remove
Server Group' in this patch as requested in the RM.

Thanks,
Khushboo

---

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 11:52:26 +0530

Thanks, patch applied.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 5:15 PM Khushboo Vashi <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Earlier we had *Delete/Drop* label in the context menu to remove the
> server which was not appropriate, so we have changed it to *Remove Server*,
> but the approach taken was not generic, which has been fixed in this patch.

-- 
*Thanks & Regards*
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect*
*EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited*
*Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*