Subject: Add support for a new language - zh_TW

From: 郭朝益 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2024 07:26:14 +0800

Hi Pgadmin-Hackers,

I am the PostgreSQL Taiwan Community leader and have been maintaining
Traditional Chinese localization since pgAdmin 3 in 2007. I paused the
maintenance for several years, but now I will resume keeping it updated.

*Best Regards, 郭朝益(ChaoYi, Kuo)*
________________________________________________

---

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2024 14:34:35 +0530

Hi Kuo

Thank you for the translation! We've already created the candidate build.
If we need a re-spin, I'll include this in v8.13; otherwise, it will be
added to the next release, v8.14

---

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2024 11:27:47 +0530

Hi Kuo

Is this completely for a new language or should I update it as part of the
existing "Chinese (Simplified)" language?

---

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2024 10:48:28 +0530

I have committed as a part of the existing Chinese localization.
Thanks

---

From: 郭朝益 <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2024 22:52:50 +0800

Hi Akshay,
This a new language - Traditional Chinese
zh is means 'Chinese', Should be fork two, change and create a new message
directory.

1. zh_CN: Chinese (Simplified)
2. zh_TW: Chinese (Traditional Chinese),

---

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2024 11:31:20 +0530

Hi

I'll change this in the next release.

On Mon, Nov 18, 2024 at 8:23 PM 郭朝益 <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On Wed, Nov 13, 2024 at 1:57 PM Akshay Joshi <
> [email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> Hi Kuo
>>
>> Is this completely for a new language or should I update it as part of
>> the existing "Chinese (Simplified)" language?
>>

---

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2024 14:23:18 +0530

Hi

Changes have been made and committed, but due to an issue
https://github.com/ckan/ckan/issues/4413 it was not working. So rename the
directories to 'zh_Hant_TW' and 'zh_Hans_CN' to fix the problem.

Can you please pull the latest and check the translation is correct?