Subject: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: Fix syntax error on pytthon 2.7 for the feature test

From: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 21:41:58 -0800

Hi,

Please find the attached patch to fix the syntax error on python 2.7 for
the feature test case.
The cause of this is the print function is not compatible with python 2.7
which has been fixed.

Thanks,
Khushboo
diff --git a/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/xss_checks_panels_and_query_tool_test.py b/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/xss_checks_panels_and_query_tool_test.py
index c63ae6c5..27ac8c2c 100644
--- a/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/xss_checks_panels_and_query_tool_test.py
+++ b/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/xss_checks_panels_and_query_tool_test.py
@@ -7,6 +7,7 @@
 #
 ##########################################################################
 
+from __future__ import print_function
 from regression.python_test_utils import test_utils
 from regression.feature_utils.base_feature_test import BaseFeatureTest
 from selenium.webdriver import ActionChains

---

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2019 11:26:00 +0530

Thanks patch applied.

-- 
*Akshay Joshi*

*Sr. Software Architect *

*Phone: +91 20-3058-9517Mobile: +91 976-788-8246*