Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Resolved few issues in connection creation in the psy

From: Ashesh Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 09:13:36 +0000

Resolved few issues in connection creation in the psycopg2 (pgAdmin
driver)

1. Update correct variable for database information in the connection
   manager.
2. Raise exception, when database not found, instead of return the
   (boolean, error message) tupple.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=3323543b5ae062698608f1167328ff4f778dfcc5
Author: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/__init__.py |   10 +++++-----
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers