Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Resolved few issues in the collection controls. Uniqu

From: Ashesh Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 09:57:06 +0000

Resolved few issues in the collection controls. UniqueCollectionControl
was not honouring the change events after execution of the function -
'render' more than one time. Change the label of the Add button to make
it consistent with the Unique Collection Control.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=35a13902512c623c6813880db62eff05029cb995
Author: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/static/js/backform.pgadmin.js | 5 +++--
1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers