Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Resolved an issue related Python 3.x compability rega

From: Ashesh Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 06:05:23 +0000

Resolved an issue related Python 3.x compability regarding setting
property name was same as variable.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=e52fd0d349ac6123f4517f335a6985c3e88506c8
Author: Murtuza Zabuawala <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/types.py |   10 +++++-----
1 file changed, 5 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers