Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Allow to specify the number of arguments in the qtIde

From: Ashesh Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jan 2016 07:46:14 +0000

Allow to specify the number of arguments in the qtIdent to make it work
with schema specified object name. This will also works with
EntepriseDB's package too.

Also, added dependency on the current connection object, it will allow
us to use the keywords list specific to the database server in futuer.

You can use the qtIdent template filter as:
conn|qtIdent(name)
or,
conn|qtIdent(schema_name, name)

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=1ba5d79978db7cf02eabfa03e2b810842327c714

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/__init__.py | 24 +++++++++++++++---------
1 file changed, 15 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers