Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: FTS Parser support

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2016 19:59:12 +0000

FTS Parser support

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=34a803fc687ed1880d13698a9457917700f41d26

Modified Files
--------------
.../fts_parser/static/img/coll-fts_parser.png      | Bin 0 -> 620 bytes
.../schemas/fts_parser/static/img/fts_parser.png   | Bin 0 -> 715 bytes
.../templates/fts_parser/js/fts_parser.js          | 193 +++++++++++++++++++++
.../templates/fts_parser/sql/9.1_plus/create.sql   |  15 ++
.../templates/fts_parser/sql/9.1_plus/delete.sql   |  23 +++
.../fts_parser/sql/9.1_plus/functions.sql          |  58 +++++++
.../templates/fts_parser/sql/9.1_plus/nodes.sql    |  13 ++
.../fts_parser/sql/9.1_plus/properties.sql         |  30 ++++
.../templates/fts_parser/sql/9.1_plus/schema.sql   |  19 ++
.../templates/fts_parser/sql/9.1_plus/sql.sql      |  46 +++++
.../templates/fts_parser/sql/9.1_plus/update.sql   |  22 +++
11 files changed, 419 insertions(+)

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers