Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fix the properties toolbar at the top of the panel so

From: Ashesh Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 07:09:18 +0000

Fix the properties toolbar at the top of the panel so it's always
visible.

This patch also introduce a callback 'onCreate' for each panel, and
frame, which will be called whenever a panel/frame is being created.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=9aee9794c18fca1e6f5254ac8ed4d39b974a3e8e

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/frame.js              |  7 ++++++-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/panel.js              | 18 +++++++++++-------
web/pgadmin/browser/templates/browser/js/browser.js |  5 ++++-
web/pgadmin/browser/templates/browser/js/node.js    |  5 ++++-
web/pgadmin/static/css/overrides.css                | 11 ++++++++++-
5 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers