Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Updated the CodeMirror to the latest stable version (

From: Ashesh Vashi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 10:00:23 +0000

Updated the CodeMirror to the latest stable version (5.14.2).

It has now the 'sql/x-pgsql' mode, which will make the queries more
familiar, and lot more improved addons.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=a5aa6d159a0e57b1ab725bbe74ce98518fa30541

Modified Files
--------------
libraries.txt                                      |    2 +-
.../browser/templates/browser/js/browser.js        |    4 +-
web/pgadmin/static/css/codemirror/codemirror.css   |  109 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/backform.pgadmin.js          |    4 +-
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/comment/comment.js  |   38 +-
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/dialog/dialog.css   |    4 +-
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/dialog/dialog.js    |    8 +-
.../js/codemirror/addon/display/autorefresh.js     |   47 +
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/display/panel.js    |   26 +-
.../js/codemirror/addon/display/placeholder.js     |    6 +-
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/display/rulers.js   |    3 +-
.../js/codemirror/addon/edit/closebrackets.js      |  274 ++-
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/edit/closetag.js    |   11 +-
.../js/codemirror/addon/edit/continuelist.js       |   18 +-
.../js/codemirror/addon/edit/matchbrackets.js      |    2 +-
.../js/codemirror/addon/fold/comment-fold.js       |    4 +-
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/fold/foldgutter.js  |   26 +-
.../js/codemirror/addon/hint/anyword-hint.js       |    2 +-
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/hint/css-hint.js    |    4 +
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/hint/show-hint.js   |  235 +-
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/hint/sql-hint.js    |  206 +-
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/lint/html-lint.js   |   46 +
.../js/codemirror/addon/lint/javascript-lint.js    |    2 +-
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/lint/lint.js        |   59 +-
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/merge/merge.css     |    1 +
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/merge/merge.js      |  378 ++--
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/mode/multiplex.js   |   29 +-
.../js/codemirror/addon/mode/multiplex_test.js     |    2 +-
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/mode/simple.js      |    2 +-
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/runmode/runmode.js  |    2 +-
.../js/codemirror/addon/runmode/runmode.node.js    |   81 +-
.../codemirror/addon/scroll/annotatescrollbar.js   |   76 +-
.../js/codemirror/addon/scroll/simplescrollbars.js |   28 +-
.../js/codemirror/addon/search/jump-to-line.js     |   49 +
.../codemirror/addon/search/match-highlighter.js   |   82 +-
.../codemirror/addon/search/matchesonscrollbar.js  |   17 +-
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/search/search.js    |  133 +-
.../js/codemirror/addon/search/searchcursor.js     |    8 +-
.../js/codemirror/addon/selection/active-line.js   |    3 +
.../addon/selection/selection-pointer.js           |    3 +
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/tern/tern.css       |    1 +
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/tern/tern.js        |   59 +-
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/tern/worker.js      |    2 +-
.../static/js/codemirror/addon/wrap/hardwrap.js    |   15 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/codemirror/lib/codemirror.js | 2307 ++++++++++++++------
web/pgadmin/static/js/codemirror/mode/sql.js       |  391 ----
web/pgadmin/static/js/codemirror/mode/sql/sql.js   |  413 ++++
.../datagrid/templates/datagrid/js/datagrid.js     |    4 +-
.../tools/debugger/templates/debugger/js/direct.js |    2 +-
.../sqleditor/templates/sqleditor/js/sqleditor.js  |    4 +-
50 files changed, 3457 insertions(+), 1775 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers