Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed below review comments for QueryTool

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2016 12:41:17 +0000

Fixed below review comments for QueryTool
 - The button bar be moved out into an HTML template
 - create.sql should perhaps be renamed to insert.sql
 - The "Add Row" button only works if you're on the last page of the resultset.
 - Use one wcDocker instead of two
 - Added support of code folding

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=894002b06df53d84c735eb8969e98ec4c6b4aba0

Modified Files
--------------
.../tools/datagrid/templates/datagrid/index.html   | 114 ++++++++-
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/command.py             |   2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/static/css/sqleditor.css       |  39 +++-
.../sqleditor/templates/sqleditor/js/sqleditor.js  | 254 ++++++---------------
.../templates/sqleditor/sql/9.1_plus/create.sql    |   8 -
.../templates/sqleditor/sql/9.1_plus/insert.sql    |   8 +
6 files changed, 219 insertions(+), 206 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers