Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed below review comments

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2016 12:15:44 +0000

Fixed below review comments
- Removed the "lineWrapping" option from the codemirror textarea because
  it was creating issue in the code folding.
- Handle the values while depositing during debugging.
- Properly handle the Array values while saving it to sqlite database
  and displayed in input dialog.
- SQL code folding was not supported in codemirror so added the same.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=149c59aa4fc8a01c9211662f8c16a7cc099f41fc
Author: Neel Patel <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/static/js/backgrid/backgrid.pgadmin.js |  6 +-
.../codemirror/addon/fold/pgadmin-sqlfoldcode.js   | 83 ++++++++++++++++++++++
web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/__init__.py             | 76 ++++++++++++--------
web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/static/css/debugger.css | 31 +++++++-
.../debugger/templates/debugger/js/debugger_ui.js  | 36 ++++++++--
.../tools/debugger/templates/debugger/js/direct.js | 80 +++++++++++++--------
.../templates/debugger/sql/execute_edbspl.sql      |  6 +-
.../templates/debugger/sql/execute_plpgsql.sql     |  4 +-
8 files changed, 248 insertions(+), 74 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers