Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalog.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2022 13:39:50 +0000

Update message catalog.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=cee65fbf9aa466f04d05863ae18d494f5398690a

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 1155 ++++---
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 228484 -> 213265 bytes
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2414 +++++++------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 78031 -> 77618 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1198 ++++---
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 110395 -> 109955 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1199 ++++---
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 240317 -> 225004 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 3562 +++++++++++---------
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 234587 -> 219284 bytes
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2971 +++++++++-------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 238761 -> 237903 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1199 ++++---
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 99041 -> 98608 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1199 ++++---
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 98399 -> 97990 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1198 ++++---
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 127498 -> 126903 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1199 ++++---
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 154769 -> 154250 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1201 ++++---
21 files changed, 10603 insertions(+), 7892 deletions(-)