Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalog.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 12:08:43 +0000

Update message catalog.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=42b8dbb58f3cf1970ca20c680d3381c413927693

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 2426 +++++----
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 219079 -> 205050 bytes
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 5685 ++++++++++----------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 82686 -> 82686 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2430 +++++----
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 117883 -> 117883 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2430 +++++----
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 227948 -> 213966 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 4436 +++++++--------
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 225186 -> 211092 bytes
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 4049 ++++++++------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 227242 -> 227164 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2437 +++++----
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 106130 -> 106130 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2430 +++++----
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 105580 -> 105580 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2430 +++++----
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 136979 -> 136979 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2430 +++++----
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 165409 -> 165409 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2432 +++++----
21 files changed, 17736 insertions(+), 15879 deletions(-)