Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalog.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 11:52:39 +0000

Update message catalog.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=20c23ff6d8b964ee02e16065b95b166ec0389a37

Modified Files
--------------
web/babel.cfg                                      |    1 -
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 2313 +++++------
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 231885 -> 213020 bytes
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 3716 ++++++++---------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 77618 -> 75636 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2482 +++++-------
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 109955 -> 107357 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2496 +++++-------
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 225004 -> 220548 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2508 +++++-------
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 238104 -> 218919 bytes
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 4276 ++++++++++----------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 237903 -> 233461 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2492 +++++-------
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 98608 -> 96148 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2504 +++++-------
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 97990 -> 95575 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2479 +++++-------
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 126903 -> 123604 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2492 +++++-------
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 154250 -> 150941 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2500 +++++-------
22 files changed, 13337 insertions(+), 16922 deletions(-)