Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Doc updates.

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2016 14:27:13 +0000

Doc updates.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=da948a754b9dc0d8f9bfc56ea5f25fef040dc187
Author: Susan Douglas <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/collation_dialog.rst                |   2 +-
docs/en_US/column_dialog.rst                   |  27 +++----
docs/en_US/database_dialog.rst                 |  15 ++--
docs/en_US/domain_constraint_dialog.rst        |  16 ++---
docs/en_US/domain_dialog.rst                   |  18 ++---
docs/en_US/event_trigger_dialog.rst            |   6 +-
docs/en_US/exclusion_constraint_dialog.rst     |   5 +-
docs/en_US/foreign_data_wrapper_dialog.rst     |  14 ++--
docs/en_US/foreign_key_dialog.rst              |   9 +--
docs/en_US/foreign_table_dialog.rst            |  28 +++-----
docs/en_US/fts_configuration_dialog.rst        |   4 +-
docs/en_US/fts_dictionary_dialog.rst           |  10 +--
docs/en_US/function_dialog.rst                 |  21 +++---
docs/en_US/grant_wizard.rst                    |   4 +-
docs/en_US/images/event_trigger_sql.png        | Bin 51940 -> 118447 bytes
docs/en_US/images/foreign_data_wrapper_sql.png | Bin 76117 -> 131790 bytes
docs/en_US/images/function_sql.png             | Bin 51006 -> 92762 bytes
docs/en_US/import_export_data.rst              |   2 +-
docs/en_US/index_dialog.rst                    |   2 +-
docs/en_US/materialized_view_dialog.rst        |  50 ++++++-------
docs/en_US/pgadmin_menu_bar.rst                |   6 +-
docs/en_US/role_dialog.rst                     |  15 ++--
docs/en_US/schema_dialog.rst                   |  20 ++++--
docs/en_US/sequence_dialog.rst                 |  12 ++--
docs/en_US/server_dialog.rst                   |  15 ++--
docs/en_US/table_dialog.rst                    |  95 +++++++++++++------------
docs/en_US/tablespace_dialog.rst               |  13 ++--
docs/en_US/trigger_function_dialog.rst         |  19 ++---
docs/en_US/type_dialog.rst                     |  26 +++----
docs/en_US/view_dialog.rst                     |  20 +++---
30 files changed, 244 insertions(+), 230 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers