Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fix function signature generation for reverse enginee

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 09:59:14 +0000

Fix function signature generation for reverse engineered SQL. Fixes #1674

1) In SQL pane, the signature in comments had arguments with name and type, Now it will show arguments with type only.

2) There is no indent+newline between arguments (there isn't even a space). - Fixed

3) The default value for the last argument is omitted. - Fixed
Last argument is omitted because the value for the last argument we got from table is empty.
Now we form function signature in the get_definition.sql using 'pg_catalog.pg_get_function_arguments' method.

Above changes will reflect in Functions, Procedures & Trigger function Nodes.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=f2469d113c97b8d2f434af54fa76d0195af2f468
Author: Surinder Kumar <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.../databases/schemas/functions/__init__.py        | 61 +++++++++++++++++-----
.../templates/function/pg/sql/9.1_plus/create.sql  |  4 ++
.../function/pg/sql/9.1_plus/get_definition.sql    |  3 +-
.../templates/function/pg/sql/9.2_plus/create.sql  |  4 ++
.../function/pg/sql/9.2_plus/get_definition.sql    |  3 +-
.../templates/function/pg/sql/9.5_plus/create.sql  |  6 ++-
.../function/pg/sql/9.5_plus/get_definition.sql    |  3 +-
.../function/ppas/sql/9.1_plus/create.sql          |  4 ++
.../function/ppas/sql/9.1_plus/get_definition.sql  |  3 +-
.../function/ppas/sql/9.2_plus/create.sql          |  4 ++
.../function/ppas/sql/9.2_plus/get_definition.sql  |  3 +-
.../function/ppas/sql/9.5_plus/create.sql          |  4 ++
.../function/ppas/sql/9.5_plus/get_definition.sql  |  3 +-
.../procedure/ppas/sql/9.1_plus/create.sql         |  7 ++-
.../procedure/ppas/sql/9.1_plus/get_definition.sql |  4 +-
.../procedure/ppas/sql/9.2_plus/create.sql         |  7 ++-
.../procedure/ppas/sql/9.2_plus/get_definition.sql |  4 +-
.../procedure/ppas/sql/9.5_plus/create.sql         |  4 ++
.../procedure/ppas/sql/9.5_plus/get_definition.sql |  4 +-
.../pg/sql/9.1_plus/get_definition.sql             |  3 +-
.../pg/sql/9.2_plus/get_definition.sql             |  3 +-
.../pg/sql/9.5_plus/get_definition.sql             |  3 +-
.../ppas/sql/9.1_plus/get_definition.sql           |  3 +-
.../ppas/sql/9.2_plus/get_definition.sql           |  3 +-
.../ppas/sql/9.5_plus/get_definition.sql           |  3 +-
25 files changed, 120 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers