Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Ensure compatibility with newer sqlparse modules. Fix

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 12:49:58 +0000

Ensure compatibility with newer sqlparse modules. Fixes #1725

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=a0a6428e866a9a796167c9122872e1c75b19638f
Author: Murtuza Zabuawala <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/utils/sqlautocomplete/autocomplete.py | 5 +++++
web/pgadmin/utils/sqlautocomplete/parseutils.py   | 2 +-
2 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers