Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Add regression tests for Foreignb Tables.

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 13:57:21 +0000

Add regression tests for Foreignb Tables.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=540c389d92d4d9b4910fab68f6b44a8b9e8f2786
Author: Priyanka Shendge <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.../schemas/foreign_tables/tests/__init__.py       |  16 ++++
.../foreign_tables/tests/test_foreign_table_add.py | 100 +++++++++++++++++++++
.../tests/test_foreign_table_delete.py             |  90 +++++++++++++++++++
.../foreign_tables/tests/test_foreign_table_get.py |  84 +++++++++++++++++
.../foreign_tables/tests/test_foreign_table_put.py |  98 ++++++++++++++++++++
.../schemas/foreign_tables/tests/utils.py          |  81 +++++++++++++++++
6 files changed, 469 insertions(+)

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers