Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Add regression tests for FTS nodes.

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 13:54:28 +0000

Add regression tests for FTS nodes.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=8b91babdc217fc685b9096c5ae9f3290f8b1b5f1
Author: Priyanka Shendge <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.../schemas/fts_configurations/tests/__init__.py   | 16 ++++
.../tests/test_fts_configuration_add.py            | 89 ++++++++++++++++++++
.../tests/test_fts_configuration_delete.py         | 84 +++++++++++++++++++
.../tests/test_fts_configuration_get.py            | 77 +++++++++++++++++
.../tests/test_fts_configuration_put.py            | 92 +++++++++++++++++++++
.../schemas/fts_configurations/tests/utils.py      | 80 ++++++++++++++++++
.../schemas/fts_dictionaries/tests/__init__.py     | 16 ++++
.../tests/test_fts_dictionaries_add.py             | 82 ++++++++++++++++++
.../tests/test_fts_dictionaries_delete.py          | 87 ++++++++++++++++++++
.../tests/test_fts_dictionaries_get.py             | 77 +++++++++++++++++
.../tests/test_fts_dictionaries_put.py             | 95 +++++++++++++++++++++
.../schemas/fts_dictionaries/tests/utils.py        | 80 ++++++++++++++++++
.../databases/schemas/fts_parser/tests/__init__.py | 16 ++++
.../fts_parser/tests/test_fts_parser_add.py        | 78 ++++++++++++++++++
.../fts_parser/tests/test_fts_parser_delete.py     | 87 ++++++++++++++++++++
.../fts_parser/tests/test_fts_parser_get.py        | 76 +++++++++++++++++
.../fts_parser/tests/test_fts_parser_put.py        | 96 ++++++++++++++++++++++
.../databases/schemas/fts_parser/tests/utils.py    | 81 ++++++++++++++++++
.../schemas/fts_templates/tests/__init__.py        | 16 ++++
.../fts_templates/tests/test_fts_templates_add.py  | 77 +++++++++++++++++
.../tests/test_fts_templates_delete.py             | 84 +++++++++++++++++++
.../fts_templates/tests/test_fts_templates_get.py  | 76 +++++++++++++++++
.../fts_templates/tests/test_fts_templates_put.py  | 93 +++++++++++++++++++++
.../databases/schemas/fts_templates/tests/utils.py | 77 +++++++++++++++++
24 files changed, 1732 insertions(+)

-- 
Sent via pgadmin-hackers mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgadmin-hackers