Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: PEP8 fixes.

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2018 09:37:13 +0000

PEP8 fixes.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=a4124c24967c045a1fb512733e3804a0e9b3c24a
Author: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/about/__init__.py                             |  3 ++-
web/pgadmin/feature_tests/keyboard_shortcut_test.py       |  3 ++-
web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py        |  4 ++--
web/pgadmin/misc/bgprocess/processes.py                   |  8 ++++----
web/pgadmin/utils/__init__.py                             |  6 ++----
.../utils/javascript/tests/test_javascript_bundler.py     |  7 +++----
web/pgadmin/utils/route.py                                | 15 ++++++---------
7 files changed, 21 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)