Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update copyright notices for 2020.

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2020 14:44:06 +0000

Update copyright notices for 2020.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=01c7636c75d0e30e5c6c71c4301841e4c402c1da

Modified Files
--------------
LICENSE                                               |   2 +-
docs/en_US/code_review.rst                            |   2 +-
docs/en_US/coding_standards.rst                       |   2 +-
docs/en_US/licence.rst                                |   2 +-
pkg/mac/licence.rtf                                   |   2 +-
pkg/pip/build.sh                                      |   2 +-
pkg/pip/setup_pip.py                                  |   2 +-
pkg/src/build.sh                                      |   2 +-
pkg/win32/Resources/license.rtf                       | Bin 1262 -> 1262 bytes
runtime/ConfigWindow.cpp                              |   2 +-
runtime/ConfigWindow.h                                |   2 +-
runtime/FloatingWindow.cpp                            |   2 +-
runtime/FloatingWindow.h                              |   2 +-
runtime/Info.plist                                    |   2 +-
runtime/LogWindow.cpp                                 |   2 +-
runtime/LogWindow.h                                   |   2 +-
runtime/Logger.cpp                                    |   2 +-
runtime/Logger.h                                      |   2 +-
runtime/MenuActions.cpp                               |   2 +-
runtime/MenuActions.h                                 |   2 +-
runtime/Server.cpp                                    |   2 +-
runtime/Server.h                                      |   2 +-
runtime/TrayIcon.cpp                                  |   2 +-
runtime/TrayIcon.h                                    |   2 +-
runtime/pgAdmin4.cpp                                  |   2 +-
runtime/pgAdmin4.h                                    |   2 +-
runtime/pgAdmin4.pro                                  |   2 +-
tools/copyright_updater.py                            |   2 +-
tools/dependency_inventory.py                         |   2 +-
tools/get_chromedriver.py                             |   2 +-
tools/sql_keywords.py                                 |   2 +-
web/.eslintrc.js                                      |   2 +-
web/config.py                                         |   4 ++--
web/karma.conf.js                                     |   2 +-
web/migrations/alembic.ini                            |   2 +-
web/migrations/env.py                                 |   2 +-
web/migrations/script.py.mako                         |   2 +-
web/migrations/versions/02b9dccdcfcb_.py              |   2 +-
web/migrations/versions/09d53fca90c7_.py              |   2 +-
web/migrations/versions/aa86fb60b73d_.py              |   2 +-
web/migrations/versions/b5b87fdfcb30_.py              |   2 +-
web/migrations/versions/ca00ec32581b_.py              |   2 +-
web/migrations/versions/ece2e76bf60e_.py              |   2 +-
web/migrations/versions/fdc58d9bd449_.py              |   2 +-
web/pgAdmin4.py                                       |   2 +-
web/pgAdmin4.wsgi                                     |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/__init__.py                               |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/about/__init__.py                         |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/about/static/js/about.js                  |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/__init__.py                       |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/collection.py                     |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/register_browser_preferences.py   |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/__init__.py         |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/__init__.py |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/databases/__init__.py       |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/databases/casts/__init__.py |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/casts/static/js/cast.js         |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/casts/tests/__init__.py         |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/casts/tests/test_cast_add.py    |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/casts/tests/test_cast_delete.py |   2 +-
.../casts/tests/test_cast_delete_multiple.py          |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/casts/tests/test_cast_get.py    |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/casts/tests/test_cast_put.py    |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/casts/tests/utils.py            |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/event_triggers/__init__.py      |   2 +-
.../event_triggers/static/js/event_trigger.js         |   2 +-
.../databases/event_triggers/tests/__init__.py        |   2 +-
.../event_triggers/tests/test_event_trigger_add.py    |   2 +-
.../event_triggers/tests/test_event_trigger_delete.py |   2 +-
.../tests/test_event_trigger_delete_multiple.py       |   2 +-
.../event_triggers/tests/test_event_trigger_get.py    |   2 +-
.../event_triggers/tests/test_event_trigger_put.py    |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/event_triggers/tests/utils.py   |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/extensions/__init__.py          |   2 +-
.../databases/extensions/static/js/extension.js       |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/extensions/tests/__init__.py    |   2 +-
.../databases/extensions/tests/test_extension_add.py  |   2 +-
.../extensions/tests/test_extension_delete.py         |   2 +-
.../tests/test_extension_delete_multiple.py           |   2 +-
.../databases/extensions/tests/test_extension_get.py  |   2 +-
.../databases/extensions/tests/test_extension_put.py  |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/extensions/tests/utils.py       |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/external_tables/__init__.py     |   2 +-
.../databases/external_tables/mapping_utils.py        |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/external_tables/properties.py   |   2 +-
.../databases/external_tables/reverse_engineer_ddl.py |   2 +-
.../tests/test_external_tables_module.py              |   2 +-
.../tests/test_external_tables_view.py                |   2 +-
.../external_tables/tests/test_mapping_utils.py       |   2 +-
.../external_tables/tests/test_properties.py          |   2 +-
.../tests/test_reverse_engineer_ddl.py                |   2 +-
.../databases/foreign_data_wrappers/__init__.py       |   2 +-
.../foreign_data_wrappers/foreign_servers/__init__.py |   2 +-
.../foreign_servers/static/js/foreign_server.js       |   2 +-
.../foreign_servers/tests/__init__.py                 |   2 +-
.../foreign_servers/tests/test_foreign_servers_add.py |   2 +-
.../tests/test_foreign_servers_delete.py              |   2 +-
.../tests/test_foreign_servers_delete_multiple.py     |   2 +-
.../foreign_servers/tests/test_foreign_servers_get.py |   2 +-
.../foreign_servers/tests/test_foreign_servers_put.py |   2 +-
.../foreign_servers/tests/utils.py                    |   2 +-
.../foreign_servers/user_mappings/__init__.py         |   2 +-
.../user_mappings/static/js/user_mapping.js           |   2 +-
.../foreign_servers/user_mappings/tests/__init__.py   |   2 +-
.../user_mappings/tests/test_user_mapping_add.py      |   2 +-
.../user_mappings/tests/test_user_mapping_delete.py   |   2 +-
.../tests/test_user_mapping_delete_multiple.py        |   2 +-
.../user_mappings/tests/test_user_mapping_get.py      |   2 +-
.../user_mappings/tests/test_user_mapping_put.py      |   2 +-
.../foreign_servers/user_mappings/tests/utils.py      |   2 +-
.../static/js/foreign_data_wrapper.js                 |   2 +-
.../databases/foreign_data_wrappers/tests/__init__.py |   2 +-
.../foreign_data_wrappers/tests/test_fdw_add.py       |   2 +-
.../foreign_data_wrappers/tests/test_fdw_delete.py    |   2 +-
.../tests/test_fdw_delete_multiple.py                 |   2 +-
.../foreign_data_wrappers/tests/test_fdw_get.py       |   2 +-
.../foreign_data_wrappers/tests/test_fdw_put.py       |   2 +-
.../databases/foreign_data_wrappers/tests/utils.py    |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/languages/__init__.py           |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/languages/static/js/language.js |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/languages/tests/__init__.py     |   2 +-
.../databases/languages/tests/test_language_add.py    |   2 +-
.../databases/languages/tests/test_language_delete.py |   2 +-
.../languages/tests/test_language_delete_multiple.py  |   2 +-
.../databases/languages/tests/test_language_get.py    |   2 +-
.../databases/languages/tests/test_language_put.py    |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/languages/tests/utils.py        |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/__init__.py             |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/catalog_objects/__init__.py     |   2 +-
.../schemas/catalog_objects/columns/__init__.py       |   2 +-
.../columns/static/js/catalog_object_column.js        |   2 +-
.../catalog_objects/static/js/catalog_object.js       |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/collations/__init__.py  |   2 +-
.../schemas/collations/static/js/collation.js         |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/collations/tests/__init__.py    |   2 +-
.../schemas/collations/tests/test_collation_add.py    |   2 +-
.../schemas/collations/tests/test_collation_delete.py |   2 +-
.../tests/test_collation_delete_multiple.py           |   2 +-
.../schemas/collations/tests/test_collation_get.py    |   2 +-
.../schemas/collations/tests/test_collation_put.py    |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/collations/tests/utils.py       |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/domains/__init__.py     |   2 +-
.../schemas/domains/domain_constraints/__init__.py    |   2 +-
.../static/js/domain_constraints.js                   |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/domains/static/js/domain.js     |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/domains/tests/__init__.py       |   2 +-
.../schemas/domains/tests/test_domain_add.py          |   2 +-
.../schemas/domains/tests/test_domain_delete.py       |   2 +-
.../domains/tests/test_domain_delete_multiple.py      |   2 +-
.../schemas/domains/tests/test_domain_get.py          |   2 +-
.../schemas/domains/tests/test_domain_put.py          |   2 +-
.../schemas/domains/tests/test_domain_sql.py          |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/domains/tests/utils.py  |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/foreign_tables/__init__.py      |   2 +-
.../schemas/foreign_tables/static/js/foreign_table.js |   2 +-
.../schemas/foreign_tables/tests/__init__.py          |   2 +-
.../foreign_tables/tests/test_foreign_table_add.py    |   2 +-
.../foreign_tables/tests/test_foreign_table_delete.py |   2 +-
.../tests/test_foreign_table_delete_multiple.py       |   2 +-
.../foreign_tables/tests/test_foreign_table_get.py    |   2 +-
.../foreign_tables/tests/test_foreign_table_put.py    |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/foreign_tables/tests/utils.py   |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/fts_configurations/__init__.py  |   2 +-
.../fts_configurations/static/js/fts_configuration.js |   2 +-
.../schemas/fts_configurations/tests/__init__.py      |   2 +-
.../tests/test_fts_configuration_add.py               |   2 +-
.../tests/test_fts_configuration_delete.py            |   2 +-
.../tests/test_fts_configuration_delete_multiple.py   |   2 +-
.../tests/test_fts_configuration_get.py               |   2 +-
.../tests/test_fts_configuration_put.py               |   2 +-
.../schemas/fts_configurations/tests/utils.py         |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/fts_dictionaries/__init__.py    |   2 +-
.../fts_dictionaries/static/js/fts_dictionary.js      |   2 +-
.../schemas/fts_dictionaries/tests/__init__.py        |   2 +-
.../tests/test_fts_dictionaries_add.py                |   2 +-
.../tests/test_fts_dictionaries_delete.py             |   2 +-
.../tests/test_fts_dictionaries_delete_multiple.py    |   2 +-
.../tests/test_fts_dictionaries_get.py                |   2 +-
.../tests/test_fts_dictionaries_put.py                |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/fts_dictionaries/tests/utils.py |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/fts_parsers/__init__.py |   2 +-
.../schemas/fts_parsers/static/js/fts_parser.js       |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/fts_parsers/tests/__init__.py   |   2 +-
.../schemas/fts_parsers/tests/test_fts_parser_add.py  |   2 +-
.../fts_parsers/tests/test_fts_parser_delete.py       |   2 +-
.../tests/test_fts_parser_delete_multiple.py          |   2 +-
.../schemas/fts_parsers/tests/test_fts_parser_get.py  |   2 +-
.../schemas/fts_parsers/tests/test_fts_parser_put.py  |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/fts_parsers/tests/utils.py      |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/fts_templates/__init__.py       |   2 +-
.../schemas/fts_templates/static/js/fts_template.js   |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/fts_templates/tests/__init__.py |   2 +-
.../fts_templates/tests/test_fts_templates_add.py     |   2 +-
.../fts_templates/tests/test_fts_templates_delete.py  |   2 +-
.../tests/test_fts_templates_delete_multiple.py       |   2 +-
.../fts_templates/tests/test_fts_templates_get.py     |   2 +-
.../fts_templates/tests/test_fts_templates_put.py     |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/fts_templates/tests/utils.py    |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/functions/__init__.py   |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/functions/static/js/function.js |   2 +-
.../schemas/functions/static/js/procedure.js          |   2 +-
.../schemas/functions/static/js/trigger_function.js   |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/functions/tests/__init__.py     |   2 +-
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_function_add.py      |   2 +-
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_function_delete.py   |   2 +-
.../functions/tests/test_function_delete_multiple.py  |   2 +-
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_function_get.py      |   2 +-
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_function_put.py      |   2 +-
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_procedure_add.py     |   2 +-
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_procedure_delete.py  |   2 +-
.../functions/tests/test_procedure_delete_multiple.py |   2 +-
.../functions/tests/test_procedure_exec_sql.py        |   2 +-
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_procedure_get.py     |   2 +-
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_procedure_put.py     |   2 +-
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_trigger_func_add.py  |   2 +-
.../functions/tests/test_trigger_func_delete.py       |   2 +-
.../tests/test_trigger_func_delete_multiple.py        |   2 +-
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_trigger_func_get.py  |   2 +-
.../schemas/functions/tests/test_trigger_func_put.py  |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/functions/tests/utils.py        |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/packages/__init__.py    |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/packages/edbfuncs/__init__.py   |   2 +-
.../schemas/packages/edbfuncs/static/js/edbfunc.js    |   2 +-
.../schemas/packages/edbfuncs/static/js/edbproc.js    |   2 +-
.../schemas/packages/edbfuncs/tests/__init__.py       |   2 +-
.../edbfuncs/tests/test_package_edbfuncs_get.py       |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/packages/edbvars/__init__.py    |   2 +-
.../schemas/packages/edbvars/static/js/edbvar.js      |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/packages/static/js/package.js   |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/packages/tests/__init__.py      |   2 +-
.../schemas/packages/tests/test_package_add.py        |   2 +-
.../schemas/packages/tests/test_package_delete.py     |   2 +-
.../packages/tests/test_package_delete_multiple.py    |   2 +-
.../schemas/packages/tests/test_package_get.py        |   2 +-
.../schemas/packages/tests/test_package_put.py        |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/packages/tests/utils.py |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/sequences/__init__.py   |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/sequences/static/js/sequence.js |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/sequences/tests/__init__.py     |   2 +-
.../schemas/sequences/tests/test_sequence_add.py      |   2 +-
.../schemas/sequences/tests/test_sequence_delete.py   |   2 +-
.../sequences/tests/test_sequence_delete_multiple.py  |   2 +-
.../schemas/sequences/tests/test_sequence_get.py      |   2 +-
.../schemas/sequences/tests/test_sequence_put.py      |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/sequences/tests/utils.py        |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/static/js/catalog.js    |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/static/js/child.js      |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/static/js/schema.js     |   2 +-
.../schemas/static/js/schema_child_tree_node.js       |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/synonyms/__init__.py    |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/synonyms/static/js/synonym.js   |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/synonyms/tests/__init__.py      |   2 +-
.../schemas/synonyms/tests/test_synonym_add.py        |   2 +-
.../schemas/synonyms/tests/test_synonym_delete.py     |   2 +-
.../synonyms/tests/test_synonym_delete_multiple.py    |   2 +-
.../schemas/synonyms/tests/test_synonym_get.py        |   2 +-
.../schemas/synonyms/tests/test_synonym_put.py        |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/synonyms/tests/utils.py |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/tables/__init__.py      |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/base_partition_table.py  |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/columns/__init__.py      |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/columns/static/js/column.js        |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/columns/tests/__init__.py          |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/columns/tests/test_column_add.py   |   2 +-
.../tables/columns/tests/test_column_delete.py        |   2 +-
.../columns/tests/test_column_delete_multiple.py      |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/columns/tests/test_column_get.py   |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/columns/tests/test_column_msql.py  |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/columns/tests/test_column_put.py   |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/columns/tests/utils.py   |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/tables/columns/utils.py |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/compound_triggers/__init__.py      |   2 +-
.../compound_triggers/static/js/compound_trigger.js   |   2 +-
.../tables/compound_triggers/tests/__init__.py        |   2 +-
.../tests/test_compound_triggers_add.py               |   2 +-
.../tests/test_compound_triggers_delete.py            |   2 +-
.../tests/test_compound_triggers_delete_multiple.py   |   2 +-
.../tests/test_compound_triggers_put.py               |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/compound_triggers/tests/utils.py   |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/compound_triggers/utils.py         |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/constraints/__init__.py  |   2 +-
.../tables/constraints/check_constraint/__init__.py   |   2 +-
.../check_constraint/static/js/check_constraint.js    |   2 +-
.../constraints/check_constraint/tests/__init__.py    |   2 +-
.../tests/test_check_constraint_add.py                |   2 +-
.../tests/test_check_constraint_delete.py             |   2 +-
.../tests/test_check_constraint_get.py                |   2 +-
.../tests/test_check_constraint_put.py                |   2 +-
.../constraints/check_constraint/tests/utils.py       |   2 +-
.../tables/constraints/check_constraint/utils.py      |   2 +-
.../constraints/exclusion_constraint/__init__.py      |   2 +-
.../static/js/exclusion_constraint.js                 |   2 +-
.../exclusion_constraint/tests/__init__.py            |   2 +-
.../tests/test_exclusion_constraint_add.py            |   2 +-
.../tests/test_exclusion_constraint_delete.py         |   2 +-
.../tests/test_exclusion_constraint_get.py            |   2 +-
.../tests/test_exclusion_constraint_put.py            |   2 +-
.../constraints/exclusion_constraint/tests/utils.py   |   2 +-
.../tables/constraints/exclusion_constraint/utils.py  |   2 +-
.../tables/constraints/foreign_key/__init__.py        |   2 +-
.../constraints/foreign_key/static/js/foreign_key.js  |   2 +-
.../tables/constraints/foreign_key/tests/__init__.py  |   2 +-
.../foreign_key/tests/test_foreign_key_add.py         |   2 +-
.../foreign_key/tests/test_foreign_key_delete.py      |   2 +-
.../foreign_key/tests/test_foreign_key_get.py         |   2 +-
.../foreign_key/tests/test_foreign_key_put.py         |   2 +-
.../tables/constraints/foreign_key/tests/utils.py     |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/constraints/foreign_key/utils.py   |   2 +-
.../tables/constraints/index_constraint/__init__.py   |   2 +-
.../index_constraint/static/js/primary_key.js         |   2 +-
.../index_constraint/static/js/unique_constraint.js   |   2 +-
.../constraints/index_constraint/tests/__init__.py    |   2 +-
.../tests/test_index_constraint_add.py                |   2 +-
.../tests/test_index_constraint_delete.py             |   2 +-
.../tests/test_index_constraint_get.py                |   2 +-
.../tests/test_index_constraint_put.py                |   2 +-
.../constraints/index_constraint/tests/utils.py       |   2 +-
.../tables/constraints/index_constraint/utils.py      |   2 +-
.../tables/constraints/static/js/constraints.js       |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/constraints/tests/__init__.py      |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/constraints/type.py      |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/indexes/__init__.py      |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/indexes/static/js/index.js         |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/indexes/tests/__init__.py          |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/indexes/tests/test_indexes_add.py  |   2 +-
.../tables/indexes/tests/test_indexes_delete.py       |   2 +-
.../indexes/tests/test_indexes_delete_multiple.py     |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/indexes/tests/test_indexes_get.py  |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/indexes/tests/test_indexes_put.py  |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/indexes/tests/utils.py   |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/tables/indexes/utils.py |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/partitions/__init__.py   |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/partitions/static/js/partition.js  |   2 +-
.../tables/partitions/tests/test_backend_supported.py |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/rules/__init__.py        |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/rules/static/js/rule.js  |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/rules/tests/__init__.py  |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/rules/tests/test_rules_add.py      |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/rules/tests/test_rules_delete.py   |   2 +-
.../tables/rules/tests/test_rules_delete_multiple.py  |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/rules/tests/test_rules_get.py      |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/rules/tests/test_rules_put.py      |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/rules/tests/utils.py     |   2 +-
.../tables/static/js/enable_disable_triggers.js       |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/static/js/partition.utils.js       |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/static/js/show_advanced_tab.js     |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/static/js/table.js       |   2 +-
.../sql/tests/test_foreign_key_properties.py          |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/tests/__init__.py        |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_base_partition_table.py |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_column_acl_sql.py       |   2 +-
.../tables/tests/test_column_privileges_put.py        |   2 +-
.../tables/tests/test_column_properties_sql.py        |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/tests/test_table_add.py  |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_table_delete.py         |   2 +-
.../tables/tests/test_table_delete_multiple.py        |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/tests/test_table_get.py  |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_table_parameters.py     |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/tests/test_table_put.py  |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_tables_acl_sql.py       |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_tables_node_sql.py      |   2 +-
.../tables/tests/test_tables_properties_sql.py        |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_template_create.py      |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_trigger_get_oid_sql.py  |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/tests/test_trigger_nodes_sql.py    |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/tests/test_utils.py      |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/tables/tests/utils.py   |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/triggers/__init__.py     |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/triggers/static/js/trigger.js      |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/triggers/tests/__init__.py         |   2 +-
.../tables/triggers/tests/test_triggers_add.py        |   2 +-
.../tables/triggers/tests/test_triggers_delete.py     |   2 +-
.../triggers/tests/test_triggers_delete_multiple.py   |   2 +-
.../tables/triggers/tests/test_triggers_get.py        |   2 +-
.../tables/triggers/tests/test_triggers_put.py        |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/triggers/tests/utils.py  |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tables/triggers/utils.py        |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/tables/utils.py         |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/tests/__init__.py       |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tests/test_schema_add.py        |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tests/test_schema_delete.py     |   2 +-
.../schemas/tests/test_schema_delete_multiple.py      |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tests/test_schema_get.py        |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/tests/test_schema_put.py        |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/tests/test_utils.py     |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/tests/utils.py          |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/types/__init__.py       |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/types/static/js/type.js |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/types/tests/__init__.py |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/types/tests/test_types_add.py   |   2 +-
.../schemas/types/tests/test_types_delete.py          |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/types/tests/test_types_get.py   |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/types/tests/test_types_put.py   |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/types/tests/utils.py    |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/databases/schemas/utils.py  |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/views/__init__.py       |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/views/static/js/mview.js        |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/views/static/js/view.js |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/views/tests/__init__.py |   2 +-
.../schemas/views/tests/test_mviews_parameters.py     |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/views/tests/test_views_add.py   |   2 +-
.../schemas/views/tests/test_views_delete.py          |   2 +-
.../schemas/views/tests/test_views_delete_multiple.py |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/views/tests/test_views_get.py   |   2 +-
.../databases/schemas/views/tests/test_views_put.py   |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/schemas/views/tests/utils.py    |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/static/js/database.js           |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/databases/tests/__init__.py |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/tests/test_db_add.py            |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/tests/test_db_delete.py         |   2 +-
.../databases/tests/test_db_delete_multiple.py        |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/tests/test_db_get.py            |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/tests/test_db_put.py            |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/databases/tests/utils.py    |   2 +-
.../browser/server_groups/servers/databases/utils.py  |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/gpdb.py     |   2 +-
.../browser/server_groups/servers/pgagent/__init__.py |   2 +-
.../servers/pgagent/schedules/__init__.py             |   2 +-
.../pgagent/schedules/static/js/pga_schedule.js       |   2 +-
.../servers/pgagent/static/js/pga_job.js              |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/pgagent/steps/__init__.py   |   2 +-
.../servers/pgagent/steps/static/js/pga_jobstep.js    |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/pgagent/tests/__init__.py   |   2 +-
.../servers/pgagent/tests/test_pgagent_add.py         |   2 +-
.../servers/pgagent/tests/test_pgagent_delete.py      |   2 +-
.../pgagent/tests/test_pgagent_delete_multiple.py     |   2 +-
.../servers/pgagent/tests/test_pgagent_put.py         |   2 +-
.../pgagent/tests/tests_pgagent_add_schedule.py       |   2 +-
.../servers/pgagent/tests/tests_pgagent_add_steps.py  |   2 +-
.../tests/tests_pgagent_delete_multiple_schedules.py  |   2 +-
.../tests/tests_pgagent_delete_multiple_steps.py      |   2 +-
.../pgagent/tests/tests_pgagent_delete_schedule.py    |   2 +-
.../pgagent/tests/tests_pgagent_delete_steps.py       |   2 +-
.../servers/pgagent/tests/tests_pgagent_get.py        |   2 +-
.../pgagent/tests/tests_pgagent_put_schedule.py       |   2 +-
.../servers/pgagent/tests/tests_pgagent_put_step.py   |   2 +-
.../servers/pgagent/tests/tests_pgagent_stats.py      |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/pgagent/tests/utils.py      |   2 +-
.../browser/server_groups/servers/pgagent/utils.py    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/ppas.py     |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/resource_groups/__init__.py |   2 +-
.../resource_groups/static/js/resource_group.js       |   2 +-
.../servers/resource_groups/tests/__init__.py         |   2 +-
.../resource_groups/tests/test_resource_groups_add.py |   2 +-
.../tests/test_resource_groups_delete.py              |   2 +-
.../tests/test_resource_groups_delete_multiple.py     |   2 +-
.../resource_groups/tests/test_resource_groups_put.py |   2 +-
.../tests/tests_resource_groups_get.py                |   2 +-
.../servers/resource_groups/tests/utils.py            |   2 +-
.../browser/server_groups/servers/roles/__init__.py   |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/roles/static/js/role.js     |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/roles/tests/__init__.py     |   2 +-
.../servers/roles/tests/test_role_add.py              |   2 +-
.../servers/roles/tests/test_role_delete.py           |   2 +-
.../servers/roles/tests/test_role_delete_multiple.py  |   2 +-
.../servers/roles/tests/test_role_get.py              |   2 +-
.../servers/roles/tests/test_role_put.py              |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/roles/tests/utils.py        |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/static/js/privilege.js      |   2 +-
.../browser/server_groups/servers/static/js/server.js |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/static/js/variable.js       |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/tablespaces/__init__.py     |   2 +-
.../servers/tablespaces/static/js/tablespace.js       |   2 +-
.../servers/tablespaces/tests/__init__.py             |   2 +-
.../tablespaces/tests/test_backend_supported.py       |   2 +-
.../servers/tablespaces/tests/test_tbspc_add.py       |   2 +-
.../servers/tablespaces/tests/test_tbspc_delete.py    |   2 +-
.../servers/tablespaces/tests/test_tbspc_get.py       |   2 +-
.../servers/tablespaces/tests/test_tbspc_put.py       |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/tablespaces/tests/utils.py  |   2 +-
.../servers/templates/servers/supported_servers.js    |   2 +-
.../browser/server_groups/servers/tests/__init__.py   |   2 +-
.../tests/test_add_server_with_connect_timeout.py     |   2 +-
.../servers/tests/test_add_server_with_service_id.py  |   2 +-
.../servers/tests/test_add_server_with_ssh_tunnel.py  |   2 +-
.../servers/tests/test_check_ssl_connection.py        |   2 +-
.../servers/tests/test_dependencies_sql.py            |   2 +-
.../servers/tests/test_dependents_sql.py              |   2 +-
.../servers/tests/test_role_dependencies_sql.py       |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/tests/test_server_add.py    |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/tests/test_server_delete.py |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/tests/test_server_get.py    |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/tests/test_server_put.py    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/types.py    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/servers/utils.py    |   2 +-
.../browser/server_groups/static/js/server_group.js   |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/server_groups/tests/__init__.py   |   2 +-
.../browser/server_groups/tests/test_sg_get.py        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/browser.js              |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/collection.js           |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/datamodel.js            |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/error.js                |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/frame.js                |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/keyboard.js             |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/layout.js               |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/menu.js                 |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/node.js                 |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/node.ui.js              |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/panel.js                |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/preferences.js          |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/toolbar.js              |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/wizard.js               |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/templates/browser/js/endpoints.js |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/templates/browser/js/messages.js  |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/templates/browser/js/utils.js     |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/tests/__init__.py                 |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/tests/test_change_password.py     |   2 +-
.../browser/tests/test_gravatar_image_display.py      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/tests/test_internal_version.py    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/tests/test_login.py               |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/tests/test_logout.py              |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/tests/test_master_password.py     |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/tests/test_reset_password.py      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/tests/test_version_in_range.py    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/tests/utils.py                    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/utils.py                          |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/dashboard/__init__.py                     |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/dashboard/static/js/charting.js           |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/dashboard/static/js/dashboard.js          |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/dashboard/tests/__init__.py               |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/dashboard/tests/test_dashboard_graphs.py  |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/feature_tests/browser_tool_bar_test.py    |   2 +-
.../copy_selected_query_results_feature_test.py       |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/feature_tests/file_manager_test.py        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/feature_tests/keyboard_shortcut_test.py   |   2 +-
.../feature_tests/pg_datatype_validation_test.py      |   2 +-
.../feature_tests/pg_utilities_backup_restore_test.py |   2 +-
.../feature_tests/pg_utilities_maintenance_test.py    |   2 +-
.../feature_tests/query_tool_auto_complete_tests.py   |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/feature_tests/query_tool_journey_test.py  |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/feature_tests/query_tool_tests.py         |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/feature_tests/table_ddl_feature_test.py   |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py    |   2 +-
.../xss_checks_panels_and_query_tool_test.py          |   2 +-
.../feature_tests/xss_checks_pgadmin_debugger_test.py |   2 +-
.../feature_tests/xss_checks_roles_control_test.py    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/help/__init__.py                          |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/help/static/js/help.js                    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/__init__.py                          |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/bgprocess/__init__.py                |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/bgprocess/process_executor.py        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/bgprocess/processes.py               |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/bgprocess/static/js/bgprocess.js     |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/dependencies/__init__.py             |   2 +-
.../misc/dependencies/static/js/dependencies.js       |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/dependents/__init__.py               |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/dependents/static/js/dependents.js   |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/file_manager/__init__.py             |   2 +-
.../misc/file_manager/static/js/create_dialogue.js    |   2 +-
.../misc/file_manager/static/js/file_manager.js       |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/file_manager/static/js/helpers.js    |   2 +-
.../misc/file_manager/static/js/select_dialogue.js    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/file_manager/static/js/utility.js    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/sql/__init__.py                      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/sql/static/js/sql.js                 |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/static/explain/js/explain.js         |   2 +-
.../misc/static/explain/js/explain_statistics.js      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/static/explain/js/image_maper.js     |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/static/explain/js/svg_downloader.js  |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/statistics/__init__.py               |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/misc/statistics/static/js/statistics.js   |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/model/__init__.py                         |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/preferences/__init__.py                   |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/preferences/static/js/preferences.js      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/redirects/__init__.py                     |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/settings/__init__.py                      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/settings/static/js/settings.js            |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/setup/__init__.py                         |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/setup/data_directory.py                   |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/setup/db_upgrade.py                       |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/setup/db_version.py                       |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/setup/tests/__init__.py                   |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/setup/tests/test_export_import_servers.py |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/setup/tests/test_permissions.py           |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/setup/user_info.py                        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/bundle/app.js                      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/bundle/browser.js                  |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/bundle/codemirror.js               |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/bundle/slickgrid.js                |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/alertify.pgadmin.defaults.js    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/alertify/dialog.js              |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/alertify/dialog_factory.js      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/alertify/dialog_wrapper.js      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/backform.pgadmin.js             |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/backgrid.pgadmin.js             |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/browser/generate_url.js         |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/browser/index.js                |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/browser/server_groups/index.js  |   2 +-
.../databases/external_tables/external_tables.js      |   2 +-
.../servers/databases/external_tables/index.js        |   2 +-
.../browser/server_groups/servers/databases/index.js  |   2 +-
.../static/js/browser/server_groups/servers/index.js  |   2 +-
.../browser/server_groups/servers/model_validation.js |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/check_node_visibility.js        |   2 +-
.../js/codemirror/addon/fold/pgadmin-sqlfoldcode.js   |   2 +-
.../static/js/codemirror/extension/centre_on_line.js  |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/csrf.js                         |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/dialog_tab_navigator.js         |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/gettext.js                      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/history/index.js                |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/keyboard_shortcuts.js           |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/misc/statistics/statistics.js   |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/modify_animation.js             |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/nodes/dashboard.js              |   2 +-
.../static/js/nodes/supported_database_node.js        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/pgadmin.js                      |   2 +-
.../static/js/selection/active_cell_capture.js        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/selection/clipboard.js          |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/selection/column_selector.js    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/selection/copy_data.js          |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/selection/grid_selector.js      |   2 +-
.../static/js/selection/range_boundary_navigator.js   |   2 +-
.../static/js/selection/range_selection_helper.js     |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/selection/row_selector.js       |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/selection/set_staged_rows.js    |   2 +-
.../static/js/selection/xcell_selection_model.js      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/size_prettify.js                |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/slickgrid/cell_selector.js      |   2 +-
.../static/js/slickgrid/custom_header_buttons.js      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/slickgrid/editors.js            |   2 +-
.../handle_query_output_keyboard_event.js             |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/slickgrid/formatters.js         |   2 +-
.../static/js/sqleditor/calculate_query_run_time.js   |   2 +-
.../static/js/sqleditor/call_render_after_poll.js     |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/sqleditor/execute_query.js      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/sqleditor/filter_dialog.js      |   2 +-
.../static/js/sqleditor/filter_dialog_model.js        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/sqleditor/geometry_viewer.js    |   2 +-
.../static/js/sqleditor/history/history_collection.js |   2 +-
.../static/js/sqleditor/history/query_sources.js      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/sqleditor/query_tool_actions.js |   2 +-
.../js/sqleditor/query_tool_http_error_handler.js     |   2 +-
.../static/js/sqleditor/query_tool_notifications.js   |   2 +-
.../static/js/sqleditor/query_tool_preferences.js     |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/sqleditor_utils.js              |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/tree/pgadmin_tree_node.js       |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/tree/pgadmin_tree_save_state.js |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/tree/tree.js                    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/url_for.js                      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/utils.js                        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/window.js                       |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/vendor/backform/backform.js        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/vendor/require/require.js          |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/static/vendor/require/require.min.js      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/__init__.py                         |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/backup/__init__.py                  |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/backup/static/js/backup.js          |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/backup/static/js/backup_dialog.js   |   2 +-
.../tools/backup/static/js/backup_dialog_wrapper.js   |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/backup/static/js/menu_utils.js      |   2 +-
.../backup/tests/test_backup_create_job_unit_test.py  |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/backup/tests/test_backup_message.py |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/backup/tests/test_backup_utils.py   |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/backup/tests/test_batch_process.py  |   2 +-
.../tests/test_check_utility_exists_route_backup.py   |   2 +-
.../tools/backup/tests/test_create_backup_job.py      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/datagrid/__init__.py                |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/datagrid/static/js/datagrid.js      |   2 +-
.../tools/datagrid/static/js/datagrid_panel_title.js  |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/datagrid/static/js/show_data.js     |   2 +-
.../tools/datagrid/static/js/show_query_tool.js       |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/__init__.py                |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/static/js/debugger.js      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/static/js/debugger_ui.js   |   2 +-
.../tools/debugger/static/js/debugger_utils.js        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/static/js/direct.js        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/debugger/utils/debugger_instance.py |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/grant_wizard/__init__.py            |   2 +-
.../tools/grant_wizard/static/js/grant_wizard.js      |   2 +-
.../tools/grant_wizard/static/js/menu_utils.js        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/import_export/__init__.py           |   2 +-
.../tools/import_export/static/js/import_export.js    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/import_export/tests/__init__.py     |   2 +-
.../test_check_utility_exists_route_import_export.py  |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/maintenance/__init__.py             |   2 +-
.../tools/maintenance/static/js/maintenance.js        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/maintenance/static/js/menu_utils.js |   2 +-
.../tests/test_batch_process_maintenance.py           |   2 +-
.../test_check_utility_exists_route_maintenance.py    |   2 +-
.../maintenance/tests/test_create_maintenance_job.py  |   2 +-
.../tests/test_maintenance_create_job_unit_test.py    |   2 +-
.../maintenance/tests/test_maintenance_message.py     |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/restore/__init__.py                 |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/restore/static/js/menu_utils.js     |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/restore/static/js/restore.js        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/restore/static/js/restore_dialog.js |   2 +-
.../tools/restore/static/js/restore_dialog_wrapper.js |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/restore/tests/test_batch_process.py |   2 +-
.../tests/test_check_utility_exists_route_restore.py  |   2 +-
.../tools/restore/tests/test_create_restore_job.py    |   2 +-
.../tests/test_restore_create_job_unit_test.py        |   2 +-
.../tools/restore/tests/test_restore_message.py       |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/__init__.py               |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/command.py                |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/static/js/sqleditor.js    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/tests/__init__.py         |   2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/tests/execute_query_test_utils.py |   2 +-
.../sqleditor/tests/test_download_csv_query_tool.py   |   2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/tests/test_editor_history.py      |   2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/tests/test_encoding_charset.py    |   2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/tests/test_explain_plan.py        |   2 +-
.../sqleditor/tests/test_explain_plan_templates.py    |   2 +-
.../tests/test_extract_sql_from_network_parameters.py |   2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/tests/test_poll_query_tool.py     |   2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/tests/test_sql_ascii_encoding.py  |   2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/tests/test_start_query_tool.py    |   2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/tests/test_transaction_status.py  |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/tests/test_view_data.py   |   2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/tests/test_view_data_templates.py |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/utils/__init__.py         |   2 +-
.../sqleditor/utils/apply_explain_plan_wrapper.py     |   2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/utils/constant_definition.py      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/utils/filter_dialog.py    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/utils/get_column_types.py |   2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/utils/is_begin_required.py        |   2 +-
.../sqleditor/utils/is_query_resultset_updatable.py   |   2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/utils/query_tool_fs_utils.py      |   2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/utils/query_tool_preferences.py   |   2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/utils/save_changed_data.py        |   2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/utils/start_running_query.py      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/utils/tests/__init__.py   |   2 +-
.../utils/tests/test_apply_explain_plan_wrapper.py    |   2 +-
.../utils/tests/test_filter_dialog_callbacks.py       |   2 +-
.../utils/tests/test_is_query_resultset_updatable.py  |   2 +-
.../sqleditor/utils/tests/test_query_tool_fs_utils.py |   2 +-
.../sqleditor/utils/tests/test_save_changed_data.py   |   2 +-
.../sqleditor/utils/tests/test_start_running_query.py |   2 +-
.../utils/update_session_grid_transaction.py          |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/templates/js/translations.js        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/user_management/__init__.py         |   2 +-
.../user_management/static/js/user_management.js      |   2 +-
.../templates/user_management/js/current_user.js      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/__init__.py                         |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/ajax.py                             |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/compile_template_name.py            |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/crypto.py                           |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/csrf.py                             |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/__init__.py                  |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/abstract.py                  |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/__init__.py         |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/connection.py       |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/cursor.py           |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/encoding.py         |   2 +-
.../utils/driver/psycopg2/generate_keywords.py        |   4 ++--
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/keywords.py         |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/server_manager.py   |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/psycopg2/typecast.py         |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/driver/registry.py                  |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/exception.py                        |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/html.py                             |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/javascript/__init__.py              |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/javascript/javascript_bundler.py    |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/javascript/tests/__init__.py        |   2 +-
.../utils/javascript/tests/test_javascript_bundler.py |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/menu.py                             |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/paths.py                            |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/preferences.py                      |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/route.py                            |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/server_utils.py                     |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/session.py                          |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/sqlautocomplete/autocomplete.py     |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/tests/test_compile_template_name.py |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/tests/test_encoding.py              |   2 +-
.../utils/tests/test_versioned_template_loader.py     |   2 +-
web/pgadmin/utils/versioned_template_loader.py        |   2 +-
web/regression/__init__.py                            |   2 +-
web/regression/feature_utils/app_starter.py           |   2 +-
web/regression/feature_utils/base_feature_test.py     |   2 +-
web/regression/feature_utils/locators.py              |   2 +-
web/regression/feature_utils/pgadmin_page.py          |   2 +-
web/regression/feature_utils/tree_area_locators.py    |   2 +-
.../javascript/alerts/alertify_wrapper_spec.js        |   2 +-
.../backform_controls/keyboardshortcut_spec.js        |   2 +-
.../javascript/backform_controls/keycode_spec.js      |   2 +-
.../javascript/backup/backup_dialog_spec.js           |   2 +-
.../javascript/backup/backup_dialog_wrapper_spec.js   |   2 +-
.../backup/global_server_backup_dialog_spec.js        |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/backup/menu_utils_spec.js   |   2 +-
.../javascript/browser/generate_url_spec.js           |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/browser/layout_spec.js      |   2 +-
.../javascript/browser/modify_animation_spec.js       |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/browser/preferences_spec.js |   2 +-
.../databases/external_tables/external_tables_spec.js |   2 +-
.../schemas/tables/show_advanced_tab_spec.js          |   2 +-
.../server_groups/servers/model_validation_spec.js    |   2 +-
.../javascript/check_node_visibility_spec.js          |   2 +-
.../javascript/common_keyboard_shortcuts_spec.js      |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/dashboard/charting_spec.js  |   2 +-
.../javascript/datagrid/get_panel_title_spec.js       |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/datagrid/show_data_spec.js  |   2 +-
.../javascript/datagrid/show_query_tool_spec.js       |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/debugger_utils_spec.js      |   2 +-
.../javascript/dialog_tab_navigator_spec.js           |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/fake_browser/browser.js     |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/fake_endpoints.js           |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/fake_model.js               |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/fake_translations.js        |   2 +-
.../javascript/file_manager/file_manager_specs.js     |   2 +-
.../geometry_viewer/geometry_viewer_spec.js           |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/gettext_spec.js             |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/help/help_spec.js           |   2 +-
.../javascript/history/history_collection_spec.js     |   2 +-
.../javascript/history/query_history_spec.js          |   2 +-
.../javascript/jasmine_capture_warnings_beforeall.js  |   2 +-
.../misc/explain/explain_statistics_spec.js           |   2 +-
.../javascript/misc/statistics/statistics_spec.js     |   2 +-
.../javascript/nodes/schema/child_menu_spec.js        |   2 +-
.../javascript/parse_shortcut_value_spec.js           |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/pgadmin_utils_spec.js       |   2 +-
.../javascript/restore/restore_dialog_spec.js         |   2 +-
.../javascript/restore/restore_dialog_wrapper_spec.js |   2 +-
.../javascript/selection/active_cell_capture_spec.js  |   2 +-
.../javascript/selection/column_selector_spec.js      |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/selection/copy_data_spec.js |   2 +-
.../javascript/selection/grid_selector_spec.js        |   2 +-
.../selection/range_boundary_navigator_spec.js        |   2 +-
.../selection/range_selection_helper_spec.js          |   2 +-
.../javascript/selection/row_selector_spec.js         |   2 +-
.../javascript/selection/set_staged_rows_spec.js      |   2 +-
.../selection/xcell_selection_model_spec.js           |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/size_prettify_spec.js       |   2 +-
.../javascript/slickgrid/cell_selector_spec.js        |   2 +-
.../handle_query_output_keyboard_event_spec.js        |   2 +-
.../sqleditor/calculate_query_run_time_spec.js        |   2 +-
.../sqleditor/call_render_after_poll_spec.js          |   2 +-
.../javascript/sqleditor/execute_query_spec.js        |   2 +-
.../javascript/sqleditor/filter_dialog_specs.js       |   2 +-
.../javascript/sqleditor/keyboard_shortcuts_spec.js   |   2 +-
.../javascript/sqleditor/query_tool_actions_spec.js   |   2 +-
.../sqleditor/query_tool_http_error_handler_spec.js   |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/sqleditor_utils_spec.js     |   2 +-
.../javascript/table/enable_disable_triggers_spec.js  |   2 +-
.../javascript/tree/pgadmin_tree_node_spec.js         |   2 +-
.../javascript/tree/pgadmin_tree_state_save_spec.js   |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/tree/tree_fake.js           |   2 +-
web/regression/javascript/tree/tree_spec.js           |   2 +-
web/regression/python_test_utils/csrf_test_client.py  |   2 +-
.../python_test_utils/sql_template_test_base.py       |   2 +-
web/regression/python_test_utils/template_helper.py   |   2 +-
web/regression/python_test_utils/test_gui_helper.py   |   2 +-
web/regression/python_test_utils/test_utils.py        |   2 +-
web/regression/re_sql/tests/test_resql.py             |   2 +-
web/regression/runtests.py                            |   2 +-
web/regression/test_setup.py                          |   2 +-
web/setup.py                                          |   2 +-
web/webpack.config.js                                 |   2 +-
web/webpack.shim.js                                   |   2 +-
web/webpack.test.config.js                            |   2 +-
848 files changed, 849 insertions(+), 849 deletions(-)