Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update copyright notice for ERD and Kerberos files.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 10:53:03 +0000

Update copyright notice for ERD and Kerberos files.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=9fa29457a45150bb8cd16c61f0452bbb5fcb832b

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/authenticate/kerberos.py                                    | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/tests/test_kerberos_with_mocking.py                 | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/__init__.py                                       | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_module.js                           | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool/ERDCore.js                     | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool/ERDModel.js                    | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool/dialogs/DialogWrapper.js       | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool/dialogs/ManyToManyDialog.js    | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool/dialogs/OneToManyDialog.js     | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool/dialogs/TableDialog.js         | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool/dialogs/index.js               | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool/index.js                       | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool/links/OneToManyLink.jsx        | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool/nodes/TableNode.jsx            | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool/ports/OneToManyPort.js         | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool/ui_components/BodyWidget.jsx   | 2 +-
.../tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool/ui_components/ConnectionBar.jsx        | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool/ui_components/FloatingNote.jsx | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool/ui_components/Loader.jsx       | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool/ui_components/ToolBar.jsx      | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/erd_tool_hook.js                        | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/static/js/index.js                                | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/tests/__init__.py                                 | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/tests/test_close.py                               | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/tests/test_initialize.py                          | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/tests/test_panel.py                               | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/tests/test_prequisite.py                          | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/tests/test_sql.py                                 | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/tests/test_tables.py                              | 2 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/erd/utils.py                                          | 2 +-
web/regression/javascript/erd/erd_core_spec.js                          | 2 +-
web/regression/javascript/erd/erd_model_spec.js                         | 2 +-
web/regression/javascript/erd/keyboard_shortcut_action_spec.js          | 2 +-
33 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)