Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Further style tweaks.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 10:34:12 +0000

Further style tweaks.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=d361e604c1a0191f81c2e47a709d569bcbc441c7
Author: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
runtime/splash.png                                 | Bin 13559 -> 19406 bytes
web/pgadmin/dashboard/static/img/welcome_logo.png  | Bin 22603 -> 0 bytes
web/pgadmin/dashboard/static/img/welcome_logo.svg  |   1 +
web/pgadmin/dashboard/static/scss/_dashboard.scss  |   5 +++
.../templates/dashboard/welcome_dashboard.html     |   5 ++-
.../misc/file_manager/static/css/file_manager.css  |   5 ---
web/pgadmin/misc/file_manager/static/js/utility.js |  46 ++++++++++-----------
.../file_manager/static/scss/_file_manager.scss    |  16 +++++--
.../file_manager/templates/file_manager/index.html |   1 +
web/pgadmin/static/scss/_webcabin.pgadmin.scss     |   2 +-
10 files changed, 47 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)