Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Further style tweaks.

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 08:54:50 +0000

Further style tweaks.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=e9ba2e036a140b8bb152336b31b1d4eb7d0175a5
Author: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.../misc/file_manager/static/css/file_manager.css  | 15 --------
web/pgadmin/misc/file_manager/static/js/utility.js | 36 +++++++++--------
.../file_manager/static/scss/_file_manager.scss    | 45 +++++++++++++++++-----
.../file_manager/templates/file_manager/index.html | 31 +++++++--------
web/pgadmin/static/scss/_bootstrap.overrides.scss  |  4 +-
web/pgadmin/static/scss/_codemirror.overrides.scss |  1 +
web/pgadmin/static/scss/_pgadmin.style.scss        |  7 ++--
web/pgadmin/static/scss/_webcabin.pgadmin.scss     |  1 -
.../static/scss/resources/_default.variables.scss  |  3 +-
9 files changed, 79 insertions(+), 64 deletions(-)