Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed an issue while creating a new database throwing

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2022 10:28:23 +0000

Fixed an issue while creating a new database throwing an error that failed to retrieve data. Fixes #7322

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=ab8e9a8ea5ac2ef60b08c808f559349d37cd2e17
Author: Pradip Parkale <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_6_9.rst                   |  1 +
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/panel.js             |  2 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/panel_view.jsx       |  2 +
.../misc/properties/CollectionNodeProperties.jsx   |  8 +++-
web/pgadmin/misc/sql/static/js/SQL.jsx             | 48 +++++++++++-----------
.../misc/statistics/static/js/Statistics.jsx       |  6 +--
6 files changed, 37 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)