Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Proper SQL should be generated when create function w

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 09:41:46 +0000

Proper SQL should be generated when create function with return type as custom type argument. Fixes #3774

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=69f689522446c3581a80e198736deeea6d0cc488

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_2.rst                                        | 1 +
.../schemas/functions/templates/function/gpdb/sql/default/create.sql    | 2 +-
.../schemas/functions/templates/function/pg/sql/11_plus/create.sql      | 2 +-
.../schemas/functions/templates/function/pg/sql/9.2_plus/create.sql     | 2 +-
.../schemas/functions/templates/function/pg/sql/9.5_plus/create.sql     | 2 +-
.../schemas/functions/templates/function/pg/sql/9.6_plus/create.sql     | 2 +-
.../schemas/functions/templates/function/pg/sql/default/create.sql      | 2 +-
.../schemas/functions/templates/function/ppas/sql/9.2_plus/create.sql   | 2 +-
.../schemas/functions/templates/function/ppas/sql/9.5_plus/create.sql   | 2 +-
.../schemas/functions/templates/function/ppas/sql/9.6_plus/create.sql   | 2 +-
.../schemas/functions/templates/function/ppas/sql/default/create.sql    | 2 +-
11 files changed, 11 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)