Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed keyboard navigation for dialog tabs. Fixes #386

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 10:58:40 +0000

Fixed keyboard navigation for dialog tabs. Fixes #3862

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=f731ab730bb74be12d5bf5e8658de04992fcb4fe
Author: Harshal Dhumal <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_2.rst                   |   1 +
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/keyboard.js          |   4 +-
web/pgadmin/browser/static/js/node.js              |  21 +++--
web/pgadmin/static/js/dialog_tab_navigator.js      |  22 ++---
.../tools/import_export/static/js/import_export.js |   5 +-
.../javascript/dialog_tab_navigator_spec.js        | 102 +++++++++++++++++++--
6 files changed, 124 insertions(+), 31 deletions(-)