Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Add EXPLAIN options for SETTINGS and SUMMARY. Fixes #

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:20 +0000

Add EXPLAIN options for SETTINGS and SUMMARY. Fixes #4335
Prevent flickering of large tooltips on the Graphical EXPLAIN canvas. Fixes #4224
EXPLAIN options should be Query Tool instance-specific. Fixes #4395

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=fd11f37aa04dbe877f74feae2b5bb14953031607
Author: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/images/query_output_explain.png         | Bin 54806 -> 86037 bytes
docs/en_US/images/query_output_explain_details.png | Bin 73994 -> 124416 bytes
docs/en_US/query_tool.rst                          |   6 +-
docs/en_US/release_notes.rst                       |   1 +
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                  |  18 +++
web/pgadmin/misc/static/explain/css/explain.css    |   1 -
web/pgadmin/misc/static/explain/js/explain.js      |  22 +--
.../misc/static/explain/js/explain_statistics.js   | 140 +++++++++++--------
web/pgadmin/static/js/keyboard_shortcuts.js        |   3 +-
.../static/js/sqleditor/query_tool_actions.js      |  33 ++---
.../static/js/sqleditor/query_tool_preferences.js  |  14 ++
web/pgadmin/tools/datagrid/__init__.py             |   9 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/datagrid/static/js/datagrid.js   |   7 +-
.../tools/datagrid/templates/datagrid/index.html   |  15 ++-
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/__init__.py            |  33 -----
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/static/js/sqleditor.js | 148 +++++++++------------
.../sqleditor/sql/10_plus/explain_plan.sql         |  17 +--
.../sqleditor/sql/12_plus/explain_plan.sql         |  18 +++
.../sqleditor/sql/9.2_plus/explain_plan.sql        |  13 +-
.../sqleditor/sql/default/explain_plan.sql         |  14 +-
.../sqleditor/tests/test_explain_plan_templates.py |  52 ++++++--
.../sqleditor/utils/query_tool_preferences.py      |  12 ++
.../tools/templates/sql/macros/utils.macros        |   3 +
.../misc/explain/explain_statistics_spec.js        |  34 +++++
.../sqleditor/query_tool_actions_spec.js           |  55 +++++++-
25 files changed, 422 insertions(+), 246 deletions(-)