Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Don't distinguish between issue types in their URL te

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:21 +0000

Don't distinguish between issue types in their URL text.

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=4f8d480fb461e9b01cf6e71e9324af47013ceffe

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_1_1.rst  |  76 +++++++--------
docs/en_US/release_notes_1_2.rst  | 176 ++++++++++++++++-----------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_1_3.rst  |  68 ++++++-------
docs/en_US/release_notes_1_4.rst  |  60 ++++++------
docs/en_US/release_notes_1_5.rst  |  44 ++++-----
docs/en_US/release_notes_1_6.rst  | 170 ++++++++++++++++----------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_2_0.rst  | 148 ++++++++++++++--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_2_1.rst  | 146 ++++++++++++++--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_3_0.rst  | 199 +++++++++++++++++++-------------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_3_1.rst  |  66 ++++++-------
docs/en_US/release_notes_3_2.rst  |  48 ++++-----
docs/en_US/release_notes_3_3.rst  |  42 ++++----
docs/en_US/release_notes_3_4.rst  |  22 ++---
docs/en_US/release_notes_3_5.rst  |  22 ++---
docs/en_US/release_notes_3_6.rst  |  20 ++--
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_0.rst  |  52 +++++-----
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_1.rst  |  14 +--
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_10.rst |  12 +--
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst |  23 +++--
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_2.rst  |  80 +++++++--------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_3.rst  |  16 +--
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_4.rst  |  72 +++++++-------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_5.rst  |  10 +-
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_6.rst  |  34 +++----
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_7.rst  |  44 ++++-----
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_8.rst  |   8 +-
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_9.rst  |  62 ++++++------
27 files changed, 871 insertions(+), 863 deletions(-)