Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Use special characters in names for RE-SQL tests to e

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:21 +0000

Use special characters in names for RE-SQL tests to exercise quoting.

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=fde5d345ce686074fd28dab0f3282f4f3ad4dfed

Modified Files
--------------
.../tests/ppas/9.4_plus/alter_resource_group_name.sql          |  8 ++++----
.../tests/ppas/9.4_plus/alter_resource_group_options.sql       |  8 ++++----
.../tests/ppas/9.4_plus/create_resource_group.sql              |  8 ++++----
.../servers/resource_groups/tests/ppas/9.4_plus/test.json      |  4 ++--
.../servers/roles/tests/9.1_plus/alter_role_description.sql    |  8 ++++----
.../servers/roles/tests/9.1_plus/alter_role_name.sql           |  8 ++++----
.../servers/roles/tests/9.1_plus/alter_role_options.sql        | 10 +++++-----
.../servers/roles/tests/9.1_plus/alter_user_description.sql    | 10 +++++-----
.../servers/roles/tests/9.1_plus/alter_user_name.sql           | 10 +++++-----
.../servers/roles/tests/9.1_plus/alter_user_options.sql        |  8 ++++----
.../server_groups/servers/roles/tests/9.1_plus/create_role.sql |  6 +++---
.../server_groups/servers/roles/tests/9.1_plus/create_user.sql |  8 ++++----
.../server_groups/servers/roles/tests/9.1_plus/test.json       |  8 ++++----
.../servers/roles/tests/9.4_plus/alter_role_description.sql    |  8 ++++----
.../servers/roles/tests/9.4_plus/alter_role_name.sql           |  8 ++++----
.../servers/roles/tests/9.4_plus/alter_role_options.sql        |  8 ++++----
.../servers/roles/tests/9.4_plus/alter_user_description.sql    |  8 ++++----
.../servers/roles/tests/9.4_plus/alter_user_name.sql           |  8 ++++----
.../servers/roles/tests/9.4_plus/alter_user_options.sql        |  8 ++++----
.../server_groups/servers/roles/tests/9.4_plus/create_role.sql |  6 +++---
.../server_groups/servers/roles/tests/9.4_plus/create_user.sql |  6 +++---
.../server_groups/servers/roles/tests/9.4_plus/test.json       |  8 ++++----
22 files changed, 86 insertions(+), 86 deletions(-)