Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Add RE-SQL tests for Extensions. Fixes #4453

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:21 +0000

Add RE-SQL tests for Extensions. Fixes #4453

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=fc94b47f4ad4b3abdc927581b91dde5028719544
Author: Nagesh Dhope <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                  |  1 +
.../tests/default/alter_extension_schema.sql       |  7 +++
.../tests/default/alter_extension_version.sql      |  7 +++
.../default/create_extension_with_all_options.sql  |  7 +++
.../create_extension_with_default_schema.sql       |  7 +++
.../databases/extensions/tests/default/tests.json  | 59 ++++++++++++++++++++++
6 files changed, 88 insertions(+)