Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Added re_sql test cases for privileges in Foreign Dat

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:21 +0000

Added re_sql test cases for privileges in Foreign Data Wrappers

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=e708f34af1b9a7cb555891cac11cc532e6f158b6
Author: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.../foreign_data_wrappers/sql/9.3_plus/acl.sql     |  1 +
.../foreign_data_wrappers/sql/default/acl.sql      |  1 +
.../tests/default/alter_fdw_rename.sql             | 13 ----------
.../{ => pg}/9.3_plus/alter_fdw_change_opt2.sql    |  0
.../tests/{ => pg}/9.3_plus/alter_fdw_comment.sql  |  0
.../tests/{ => pg}/9.3_plus/alter_fdw_opt1.sql     |  0
.../tests/{ => pg}/9.3_plus/alter_fdw_opt2.sql     |  0
.../tests/pg/9.3_plus/alter_fdw_privileges.sql     | 16 +++++++++++++
.../tests/{ => pg}/9.3_plus/alter_fdw_rename.sql   |  0
.../{ => pg}/9.3_plus/alter_fdw_validator.sql      |  0
.../tests/{ => pg}/9.3_plus/create_fdw.sql         |  0
.../tests/{ => pg}/9.3_plus/test.json              | 28 ++++++++++++++++++++++
.../9.3_plus}/alter_fdw_change_opt2.sql            |  0
.../9.3_plus}/alter_fdw_comment.sql                |  0
.../{default => ppas/9.3_plus}/alter_fdw_opt1.sql  |  0
.../{default => ppas/9.3_plus}/alter_fdw_opt2.sql  |  0
.../tests/ppas/9.3_plus/alter_fdw_privileges.sql   | 16 +++++++++++++
.../tests/ppas/9.3_plus/alter_fdw_rename.sql       | 13 ++++++++++
.../9.3_plus}/alter_fdw_validator.sql              |  0
.../{default => ppas/9.3_plus}/create_fdw.sql      |  0
.../tests/{default => ppas/9.3_plus}/test.json     | 28 ++++++++++++++++++++++
21 files changed, 103 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)