Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fix re-sql tests for packages on EPAS 9.4-9.6.

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:21 +0000

Fix re-sql tests for packages on EPAS 9.4-9.6.

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=12aed167bcdc67b375881103b69b04b32faf8de3
Author: Navnath Gadakh <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
.../tests/ppas/10_plus/alter_package_headers_and_comment.sql   | 10 +++++++++-
.../tests/ppas/10_plus/create_package_with_all_options.sql     |  5 ++++-
.../databases/schemas/packages/tests/ppas/10_plus/test.json    |  7 ++++---
.../tests/ppas/9.2_plus/alter_package_headers_and_comment.sql  | 10 +++++++++-
.../tests/ppas/9.2_plus/create_package_with_all_options.sql    |  5 ++++-
.../databases/schemas/packages/tests/ppas/9.2_plus/test.json   |  8 ++++----
web/regression/re_sql/tests/test_resql.py                      |  1 -
7 files changed, 34 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)