Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Rename horribly named function.

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:21 +0000

Rename horribly named function.

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=798e5e174211fbeb05c160be82453fcfdad3a32d

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/tools/backup/__init__.py                                | 6 +++---
web/pgadmin/tools/backup/tests/test_backup_create_job_unit_test.py  | 4 ++--
.../tools/backup/tests/test_check_utility_exists_route_backup.py    | 6 +++---
web/pgadmin/tools/backup/tests/test_create_backup_job.py            | 4 ++--
web/pgadmin/tools/import_export/__init__.py                         | 6 +++---
.../tests/test_check_utility_exists_route_import_export.py          | 6 +++---
web/pgadmin/tools/maintenance/__init__.py                           | 6 +++---
.../tests/test_check_utility_exists_route_maintenance.py            | 6 +++---
web/pgadmin/tools/maintenance/tests/test_create_maintenance_job.py  | 4 ++--
.../maintenance/tests/test_maintenance_create_job_unit_test.py      | 4 ++--
web/pgadmin/tools/restore/__init__.py                               | 6 +++---
.../tools/restore/tests/test_check_utility_exists_route_restore.py  | 6 +++---
web/pgadmin/tools/restore/tests/test_create_restore_job.py          | 4 ++--
.../tools/restore/tests/test_restore_create_job_unit_test.py        | 4 ++--
web/pgadmin/utils/__init__.py                                       | 2 +-
web/regression/python_test_utils/test_utils.py                      | 4 ++--
16 files changed, 39 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)