Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Use ROLE consistently when generating RE-SQL for role

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:21 +0000

Use ROLE consistently when generating RE-SQL for roles, not USER. Fixes #4446

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=7fd580ac04ec77a8c0d69783006fa10e1c4b0d99
Author: Murtuza Zabuawala <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                      |  1 +
.../roles/templates/roles/sql/9.1_plus/create.sql      |  2 +-
.../servers/roles/templates/roles/sql/9.1_plus/sql.sql |  9 ++++-----
.../roles/templates/roles/sql/9.1_plus/update.sql      |  4 ++--
.../roles/templates/roles/sql/9.4_plus/create.sql      |  2 +-
.../servers/roles/templates/roles/sql/9.4_plus/sql.sql |  9 ++++-----
.../roles/templates/roles/sql/9.4_plus/update.sql      |  4 ++--
...escription.sql => alter_login_role_description.sql} |  6 +++---
.../{alter_user_name.sql => alter_login_role_name.sql} |  6 +++---
...r_user_options.sql => alter_login_role_options.sql} |  6 +++---
.../{create_user.sql => create_login_role.sql}         |  6 +++---
.../servers/roles/tests/9.1_plus/test.json             | 18 +++++++++---------
...escription.sql => alter_login_role_description.sql} |  6 +++---
.../{alter_user_name.sql => alter_login_role_name.sql} |  6 +++---
...r_user_options.sql => alter_login_role_options.sql} |  6 +++---
.../servers/roles/tests/9.4_plus/create_login_role.sql | 10 ++++++++++
.../servers/roles/tests/9.4_plus/create_user.sql       | 10 ----------
.../servers/roles/tests/9.4_plus/test.json             | 18 +++++++++---------
18 files changed, 64 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)