Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2021 10:53:52 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=7d758d401e5d5570e0d5b2f5d60aab344035c1e0

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 1286 ++++----
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 215717 -> 201380 bytes
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2424 ++++++++-------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 82768 -> 82686 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1324 ++++----
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 118081 -> 118001 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1326 ++++----
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 224251 -> 210207 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 3283 +++++++++++---------
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 221769 -> 207310 bytes
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2972 ++++++++++--------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 223656 -> 223090 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1328 ++++----
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 106321 -> 106247 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1326 ++++----
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 105777 -> 105700 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1326 ++++----
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 137226 -> 137134 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1326 ++++----
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 166084 -> 165874 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1333 ++++----
21 files changed, 10359 insertions(+), 8895 deletions(-)