Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 14:37:17 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=913e92a96e046dfc589ffc4bdd05841ec5406ea5

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           |  2887 +++---
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 193620 -> 173391 bytes
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 10312 +++++++++----------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 86982 -> 83253 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  3159 +++---
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 125136 -> 118634 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  3246 +++---
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 203191 -> 183152 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  4835 ++++-----
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 198563 -> 178353 bytes
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  4460 ++++----
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 199566 -> 191300 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  3245 +++---
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 111184 -> 106858 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  3133 +++---
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 110437 -> 106280 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  3155 +++---
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 143320 -> 137805 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  3159 +++---
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 128512 -> 122928 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  3219 +++---
21 files changed, 22086 insertions(+), 22724 deletions(-)