Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:17 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=d605054021633d8d0533b693353d75a71edd2434
Author: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           |  820 ++++-----
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 148249 -> 148260 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  875 +++++-----
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 153061 -> 152912 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  923 +++++-----
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 157512 -> 157203 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1828 +++++++++++---------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 164009 -> 163720 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  897 +++++-----
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 150711 -> 150612 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  896 +++++-----
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 148386 -> 148303 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  916 +++++-----
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 185443 -> 184538 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  918 +++++-----
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 127651 -> 127717 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  875 +++++-----
17 files changed, 4830 insertions(+), 4118 deletions(-)