Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:18 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=3fb7a4e301476363ba27e21f27f01933d112e050
Author: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 1307 ++++++-----
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 148260 -> 148260 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1307 ++++++-----
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 152912 -> 152912 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1307 ++++++-----
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 168448 -> 157544 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2323 ++++++++++----------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 164205 -> 164205 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1313 +++++------
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 150612 -> 150612 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1307 ++++++-----
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 148303 -> 148303 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1307 ++++++-----
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 184538 -> 184538 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1307 ++++++-----
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 127717 -> 127717 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1307 ++++++-----
17 files changed, 6413 insertions(+), 6372 deletions(-)