Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2019 15:27:41 +0000

Update message catalogs

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=ad56e7fb1290b679562425acc8bb98a827c17602

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 6116 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 146199 -> 146141 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 6188 +++++++++----------
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 151177 -> 151056 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 6186 +++++++++----------
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 154747 -> 154557 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 6189 ++++++++++----------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 161125 -> 160952 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 6186 +++++++++----------
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 148715 -> 148626 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 6186 +++++++++----------
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 146412 -> 146397 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 6188 +++++++++----------
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 184713 -> 184366 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 6186 +++++++++----------
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 124971 -> 124995 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 6184 +++++++++----------
17 files changed, 27935 insertions(+), 27674 deletions(-)