Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 12:36:22 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=146da066b00342fe5ae2b60ea273a757d4bbbd73

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 7170 ++++++++--------
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 200653 -> 187497 bytes
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 8155 +++++++++---------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 82925 -> 82817 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7173 ++++++++--------
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 118285 -> 118181 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7173 ++++++++--------
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 211157 -> 197961 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 9008 ++++++++++----------
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 206193 -> 192916 bytes
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 8540 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 206848 -> 206734 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7204 ++++++++--------
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 106537 -> 106421 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7173 ++++++++--------
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 105933 -> 105831 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7173 ++++++++--------
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 137411 -> 137278 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7173 ++++++++--------
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 180131 -> 166278 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 8472 +++++++++---------
21 files changed, 42728 insertions(+), 41686 deletions(-)