Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2019 10:39:42 +0000

Update message catalogs

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=e2857332b7a54862654df2879485f541bb155ab8

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 6907 ++++++++++++++---
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 146141 -> 146741 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7531 +++++++++++++++----
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 151056 -> 151656 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7589 +++++++++++++++----
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 154557 -> 155157 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7809 ++++++++++++++++----
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 161161 -> 161761 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7756 +++++++++++++++----
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 148626 -> 149226 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7535 +++++++++++++++----
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 146397 -> 146997 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7565 +++++++++++++++----
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 184366 -> 184966 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7563 +++++++++++++++----
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 124995 -> 125595 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7369 ++++++++++++++----
17 files changed, 55236 insertions(+), 12388 deletions(-)