Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:20 +0000

Update message catalogs

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=2049d6e567ac31a123e38f5fb1e22d416d04898f
Author: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 1149 +++++-----
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 149878 -> 150140 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1165 ++++++-----
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 154530 -> 154783 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1167 ++++++-----
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 159592 -> 159835 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2199 ++++++++++----------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 166115 -> 166261 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1169 ++++++-----
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 152230 -> 152447 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1167 ++++++-----
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 149921 -> 150167 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1167 ++++++-----
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 186156 -> 186363 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1167 ++++++-----
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 138026 -> 138295 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1623 ++++++++-------
17 files changed, 6143 insertions(+), 5830 deletions(-)