Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:22 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=44d06eb657a51c1540d228b6306add263a6227c8
Author: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 1137 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 150172 -> 151201 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1164 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 154815 -> 155843 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1148 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 159753 -> 160764 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1171 +++++++++++---------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 166533 -> 167523 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1168 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 152479 -> 153507 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1166 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 150199 -> 151230 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1166 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 186395 -> 187352 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1166 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 138306 -> 139372 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1168 ++++++++++---------
17 files changed, 5529 insertions(+), 4925 deletions(-)