Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs. Current status:

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 11:01:40 +0000

Update message catalogs. Current status:

1469 of 1956 messages (75%) translated in pgadmin/translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po
1842 of 1956 messages (94%) translated in pgadmin/translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po
1679 of 1956 messages (85%) translated in pgadmin/translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po
1812 of 1956 messages (92%) translated in pgadmin/translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po
1814 of 1956 messages (92%) translated in pgadmin/translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po
1424 of 1956 messages (72%) translated in pgadmin/translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=010ee626bc228c7e05d72d1a4ab758f8339b1c46

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 7220 +++++++++--------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 134062 -> 139860 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7412 ++++++++++--------
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 141162 -> 146937 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 8137 +++++++++++---------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 143439 -> 149247 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7404 ++++++++++--------
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 134422 -> 140215 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7432 ++++++++++--------
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 173920 -> 179105 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7438 ++++++++++--------
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 110686 -> 118337 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 7397 ++++++++++--------
13 files changed, 28494 insertions(+), 23946 deletions(-)