Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 14:01:16 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=4a2e58712366760f87edd1b4c8205b3646455442

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 1620 ++++++------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 92665 -> 91690 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1668 ++++++------
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 134605 -> 133670 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1670 ++++++------
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 176531 -> 163873 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2786 +++++++++++---------
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 174734 -> 162009 bytes
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2729 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 174785 -> 173527 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1684 ++++++------
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 115937 -> 114948 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1670 ++++++------
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 118959 -> 118010 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1670 ++++++------
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 154784 -> 153594 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1670 ++++++------
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 137816 -> 137001 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1670 ++++++------
19 files changed, 10156 insertions(+), 8681 deletions(-)