Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:19 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=11df41c5f535c19ea9da351359975c94be2bd849
Author: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           |  451 +++---
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 149490 -> 149878 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  451 +++---
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 154142 -> 154530 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  451 +++---
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 170020 -> 159456 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1481 +++++++++++---------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 165727 -> 166115 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  455 +++---
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 151842 -> 152230 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  451 +++---
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 149533 -> 149921 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  451 +++---
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 185768 -> 186156 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  451 +++---
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 128947 -> 129335 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  451 +++---
17 files changed, 2718 insertions(+), 2375 deletions(-)