Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2021 12:57:07 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=e5b2ec7e2f5c09f0020a2e5fa537168f3d83fca3

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 1431 ++++----
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 217991 -> 203447 bytes
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2564 ++++++++-------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 82686 -> 82686 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1445 ++++----
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 118001 -> 117883 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1447 +++++----
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 226658 -> 212152 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 3432 +++++++++++---------
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 224081 -> 209423 bytes
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 3104 ++++++++++--------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 225921 -> 225140 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1456 +++++----
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 106247 -> 106130 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1447 +++++----
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 105700 -> 105580 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1447 +++++----
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 137134 -> 136979 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1447 +++++----
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 165874 -> 165409 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1452 +++++----
21 files changed, 10885 insertions(+), 9787 deletions(-)