Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2021 13:07:12 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=aaa8ab38561ee9b3be41025c639d4a6b93e7522b

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           |  7711 +++++++-------
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 227309 -> 204460 bytes
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  9368 +++++++++--------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 82256 -> 80241 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  8172 ++++++++-------
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 117594 -> 113214 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  8238 ++++++++-------
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 238533 -> 215087 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 10398 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 233815 -> 210390 bytes
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  9998 +++++++++---------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 235991 -> 227006 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  8248 ++++++++-------
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 105657 -> 101828 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  8227 ++++++++-------
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 105090 -> 101221 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  8217 ++++++++-------
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 136407 -> 131267 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  8215 ++++++++-------
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |   Bin 164856 -> 158131 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  8256 ++++++++-------
21 files changed, 49672 insertions(+), 45376 deletions(-)