Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2020 13:34:19 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=7668d9af085f4f9f0369eeffefe6c0a1402a4c1a

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 1019 ++++-----
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 91690 -> 91541 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1023 ++++-----
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 133670 -> 133515 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1023 ++++-----
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 163873 -> 166126 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2235 +++++++++++++-------
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 175588 -> 163994 bytes
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2115 +++++++++---------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 175811 -> 175667 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1027 ++++-----
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 114948 -> 114778 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1023 ++++-----
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 118010 -> 117854 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1023 ++++-----
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 153594 -> 153364 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1023 ++++-----
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 137001 -> 136869 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1023 ++++-----
19 files changed, 6991 insertions(+), 5543 deletions(-)