Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2019 13:20:14 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=c11bed381906e04760922ea7e469b4f7b47bb4a6

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 844 ++++++++++----------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        | Bin 155485 -> 92665 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 859 +++++++++++----------
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        | Bin 160089 -> 134605 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 859 +++++++++++----------
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        | Bin 165174 -> 159261 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 859 +++++++++++----------
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        | Bin 161412 -> 155529 bytes
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 859 +++++++++++----------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        | Bin 173154 -> 172898 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 859 +++++++++++----------
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        | Bin 157780 -> 115937 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 859 +++++++++++----------
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        | Bin 155512 -> 118959 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 859 +++++++++++----------
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        | Bin 191375 -> 154784 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 859 +++++++++++----------
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        | Bin 143691 -> 137816 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 859 +++++++++++----------
19 files changed, 4668 insertions(+), 3907 deletions(-)