Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 10:35:22 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=8e467788a35b64a4953cf8e4fa97a55f03d93a9e

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 3764 +++++++------
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 205559 -> 192138 bytes
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 4813 ++++++++++-------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 82768 -> 82768 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 3796 +++++++------
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 118081 -> 118081 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 3857 +++++++------
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 215955 -> 202582 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 5678 +++++++++++---------
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 211222 -> 197752 bytes
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 5242 ++++++++++--------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 212361 -> 212361 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 3833 +++++++------
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 106321 -> 106321 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 3823 +++++++------
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 105777 -> 105777 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 3822 +++++++------
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 137226 -> 137226 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 3822 +++++++------
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 166084 -> 166084 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 3827 +++++++------
21 files changed, 26650 insertions(+), 19627 deletions(-)