Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 14:33:03 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=59707fc8aff8004cd43b6f9e7e57108028496ee4

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 2345 +++++-----
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 222943 -> 207108 bytes
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 3597 ++++++++-------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 80241 -> 79370 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2428 +++++-----
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 113214 -> 112304 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2428 +++++-----
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 233613 -> 217710 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 4704 +++++++++++---------
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 228927 -> 212896 bytes
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 4382 +++++++++---------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 233106 -> 231305 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2428 +++++-----
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 101828 -> 100947 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2423 +++++-----
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 101221 -> 100302 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2428 +++++-----
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 131267 -> 130057 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2428 +++++-----
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 158131 -> 157346 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2421 +++++-----
21 files changed, 17143 insertions(+), 14869 deletions(-)