Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:18 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=c0525b4f215e2ebf4e9dd89abcd4f40618b476c2
Author: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 1025 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 148260 -> 149490 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1031 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 152912 -> 154142 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1033 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 157544 -> 158720 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1040 +++++++++++---------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 164205 -> 165355 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1037 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 150612 -> 151842 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1033 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 148303 -> 149533 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1033 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 184538 -> 185768 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1033 ++++++++++---------
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 127717 -> 128947 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1031 ++++++++++---------
17 files changed, 4947 insertions(+), 4349 deletions(-)