Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 12:47:40 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=65aba21c147ef2ce309427bdbe167dc33df76139

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           | 1637 ++--
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 193456 -> 180361 bytes
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 8532 ++++++++++----------
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 83253 -> 83253 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1656 ++--
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 118634 -> 118634 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1652 ++--
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 201364 -> 188343 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 3327 ++++----
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 197386 -> 184357 bytes
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 3045 ++++---
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 198039 -> 197640 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1677 ++--
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 106858 -> 106858 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1652 ++--
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 106280 -> 106280 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1652 ++--
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 137805 -> 137805 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1652 ++--
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 122928 -> 122874 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1652 ++--
21 files changed, 15420 insertions(+), 12714 deletions(-)