Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Update message catalogs.

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 13:32:49 +0000

Update message catalogs.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=9f0ea7094506930c46b9bf8e29765ae6a9c33b3c

Modified Files
--------------
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           |  862 +++++---
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 161300 -> 161300 bytes
.../translations/cs/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  871 ++++++---
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 91541 -> 91541 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  865 ++++++---
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 132662 -> 132593 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  867 ++++++---
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 182776 -> 171056 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2053 ++++++++++++--------
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 178638 -> 166874 bytes
.../translations/it/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 2037 +++++++++++--------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 178991 -> 178925 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  877 ++++++---
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 114645 -> 114645 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  865 ++++++---
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 116965 -> 116965 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  865 ++++++---
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 152168 -> 152168 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  865 ++++++---
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 136102 -> 136036 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  869 ++++++---
21 files changed, 7530 insertions(+), 4366 deletions(-)