Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: 1) Fix an error while retrieving json data from the t

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:22 +0000

1) Fix an error while retrieving json data from the table. Fixes #4427
2) Fix an issue where Explain and Explain Analyze are not working, it's regression of #1760. Fixes #4484
3) Fix an issue where Filter toolbar button is not working in view/edit data, it's regression of keyboard navigation. Fixes #4485

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=57cc30ebddd8987bf00ef222e67ef93b954c8574
Author: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                  |  5 +-
web/pgadmin/static/js/backform.pgadmin.js          | 38 ++++++---
.../static/js/sqleditor/call_render_after_poll.js  |  5 +-
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/__init__.py            |  2 +
web/pgadmin/tools/sqleditor/static/js/sqleditor.js | 14 ++--
.../sqleditor/tests/test_save_changed_data.py      |  2 +-
.../tools/sqleditor/tests/test_view_data.py        | 98 ++++++++++++++++++++++
7 files changed, 144 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)