Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Disable the master password requirement when using al

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 08:19:35 +0000

Disable the master password requirement when using alternative authentication sources. Fixes #7012

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=0c823455a0ee74fca2af08abae10186b3733990d
Author: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/alternate_encryption_key.rst | 33 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
docs/en_US/connecting.rst               |  7 +++++++
docs/en_US/master_password.rst          | 18 ++++++++++--------
docs/en_US/release_notes_6_9.rst        |  2 +-
web/config.py                           | 21 +++++++++++++++++++++
web/pgadmin/browser/__init__.py         |  3 ++-
web/pgadmin/utils/master_password.py    |  3 +++
7 files changed, 77 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)