Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: update the release date and message catalogs

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:20 +0000

update the release date and message catalogs

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=50971bc7ebeb8ef4385af7864f2393a1c88a14d4
Author: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_10.rst                  |    2 +-
web/pgadmin/messages.pot                           |  212 ++--
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 150140 -> 150172 bytes
.../translations/de/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  212 ++--
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 154783 -> 154815 bytes
.../translations/es/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  212 ++--
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 170745 -> 159753 bytes
.../translations/fr/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        | 1243 ++++++++++----------
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 166501 -> 166533 bytes
.../translations/ja/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  212 ++--
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 152447 -> 152479 bytes
.../translations/ko/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  212 ++--
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 150167 -> 150199 bytes
.../translations/pl/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  212 ++--
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 186363 -> 186395 bytes
.../translations/ru/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  212 ++--
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.mo        |  Bin 138274 -> 138306 bytes
.../translations/zh/LC_MESSAGES/messages.po        |  663 +++++------
18 files changed, 1727 insertions(+), 1665 deletions(-)