Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Add RE-SQL tests for Roles and Resource Groups. Fixes

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 13:38:33 +0000

Add RE-SQL tests for Roles and Resource Groups. Fixes #4415

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=588e3814d157c6af75092876ebbf05f386ccf16b
Author: Murtuza Zabuawala <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                  |   2 +
.../servers/resource_groups/__init__.py            |  45 ++++----
.../resource_groups/sql/{ => default}/create.sql   |   0
.../resource_groups/sql/{ => default}/delete.sql   |   0
.../resource_groups/sql/{ => default}/getoid.sql   |   0
.../resource_groups/sql/{ => default}/nodes.sql    |   0
.../sql/{ => default}/properties.sql               |   0
.../resource_groups/sql/{ => default}/update.sql   |   2 +-
.../tests/default/alter_resource_group_name.sql    |   8 ++
.../tests/default/alter_resource_group_options.sql |   8 ++
.../tests/default/create_resource_group.sql        |   8 ++
.../resource_groups/tests/default/test.json        |  48 ++++++++
.../tests/9.1_plus/alter_role_description.sql      |  12 ++
.../roles/tests/9.1_plus/alter_role_name.sql       |  12 ++
.../roles/tests/9.1_plus/alter_role_options.sql    |  15 +++
.../tests/9.1_plus/alter_user_description.sql      |  15 +++
.../roles/tests/9.1_plus/alter_user_name.sql       |  15 +++
.../roles/tests/9.1_plus/alter_user_options.sql    |  12 ++
.../servers/roles/tests/9.1_plus/create_role.sql   |  10 ++
.../servers/roles/tests/9.1_plus/create_user.sql   |  13 +++
.../servers/roles/tests/9.1_plus/test.json         | 124 +++++++++++++++++++++
.../tests/9.4_plus/alter_role_description.sql      |  12 ++
.../roles/tests/9.4_plus/alter_role_name.sql       |  12 ++
.../roles/tests/9.4_plus/alter_role_options.sql    |  12 ++
.../tests/9.4_plus/alter_user_description.sql      |  12 ++
.../roles/tests/9.4_plus/alter_user_name.sql       |  12 ++
.../roles/tests/9.4_plus/alter_user_options.sql    |  12 ++
.../servers/roles/tests/9.4_plus/create_role.sql   |  10 ++
.../servers/roles/tests/9.4_plus/create_user.sql   |  10 ++
.../servers/roles/tests/9.4_plus/test.json         | 124 +++++++++++++++++++++
web/regression/python_test_utils/test_utils.py     |   2 +
web/regression/re_sql/tests/test_resql.py          |  71 +++++++++++-
web/regression/runtests.py                         |   1 +
33 files changed, 612 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)