Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fix table icon issue when updating any existing field

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:20 +0000

Fix table icon issue when updating any existing field. Fixes #4437

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=70c41d3b9fb68587ad6d0a01f48611a7343875a7
Author: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                                 | 3 ++-
.../server_groups/servers/databases/schemas/tables/__init__.py    | 8 ++++----
.../schemas/tables/templates/tables/sql/10_plus/nodes.sql         | 4 ++--
.../schemas/tables/templates/tables/sql/9.1_plus/nodes.sql        | 4 ++--
.../schemas/tables/templates/tables/sql/default/nodes.sql         | 4 ++--
.../schemas/tables/templates/tables/sql/gpdb_5.0_plus/nodes.sql   | 4 ++--
6 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)