Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fix an error that could be seen when editing column p

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:21 +0000

Fix an error that could be seen when editing column privileges. Fixes #4389

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=b4bd0384ef0c401d549202823a9ee312d068eb60
Author: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                  |  1 +
.../servers/databases/schemas/tables/__init__.py   | 16 +++-
.../templates/columns/sql/10_plus/update.sql       | 16 ++--
.../templates/columns/sql/9.2_plus/update.sql      | 16 ++--
.../tables/templates/tables/sql/10_plus/create.sql |  2 +-
.../tables/templates/tables/sql/12_plus/create.sql |  2 +-
.../tables/tests/test_column_privileges_put.py     | 96 ++++++++++++++++++++++
.../servers/databases/schemas/tables/utils.py      |  7 --
8 files changed, 127 insertions(+), 29 deletions(-)