Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fix dropping of pgAgent schedules through the Job pro

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 09:37:44 +0000

Fix dropping of pgAgent schedules through the Job properties. Fixes #3996

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=29fd83dc6c5ee5c00d1b1f89261b23195878a2cc
Author: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                  |  1 +
.../servers/pgagent/schedules/__init__.py          | 26 ++++++----
.../pgagent/schedules/static/js/pga_schedule.js    |  1 +
.../servers/pgagent/steps/__init__.py              | 26 ++++++----
.../servers/pgagent/steps/static/js/pga_jobstep.js |  1 +
.../pgagent/tests/test_pgagent_delete_multiple.py  | 47 ++++++++++++++++++
.../tests_pgagent_delete_multiple_schedules.py     | 56 ++++++++++++++++++++++
.../tests/tests_pgagent_delete_multiple_steps.py   | 54 +++++++++++++++++++++
8 files changed, 194 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)