Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for Types. Fixes #44

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:21 +0000

Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for Types. Fixes #4468

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=b43320660ecf9cadd988832e2021d8156a260638
Author: Murtuza Zabuawala <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                  |   1 +
.../types/templates/types/sql/default/update.sql   |   4 +-
.../alter_composite_type_acl_description.sql       |  20 +++
.../default/alter_composite_type_add_member.sql    |  14 ++
.../default/alter_composite_type_remove_member.sql |  13 ++
.../default/alter_enum_type_acl_description.sql    |  16 ++
.../types/tests/default/alter_enum_type_label.sql  |   9 +
.../default/alter_range_type_acl_description.sql   |  19 +++
.../default/alter_shell_type_acl_description.sql   |  11 ++
.../types/tests/default/create_composite_type.sql  |  13 ++
.../types/tests/default/create_enum_type.sql       |   9 +
.../types/tests/default/create_range_type.sql      |  12 ++
.../types/tests/default/create_shell_type.sql      |   8 +
.../schemas/types/tests/default/tests.json         | 185 +++++++++++++++++++++
web/regression/re_sql/tests/test_resql.py          |  10 +-
15 files changed, 341 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)