Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for Domains. Fixes #

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:21 +0000

Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for Domains. Fixes #4463

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=841674c47e93ffa62c9350fbf9616cd86be7a0e3
Author: Neel Patel <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                  |  1 +
.../domains/tests/default/alter_domain_comment.sql | 16 +++++
.../default/alter_domain_default_expression.sql    | 15 +++++
.../domains/tests/default/alter_domain_name.sql    | 15 +++++
.../tests/default/alter_domain_null_type.sql       | 15 +++++
.../domains/tests/default/create_domain.sql        | 16 +++++
.../schemas/domains/tests/default/test.json        | 69 ++++++++++++++++++++++
7 files changed, 147 insertions(+)