Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for Constraints. Fix

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:22 +0000

Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for Constraints. Fixes #4475

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=5e4fb7f72c4f8e2532a01b4e74ae916d09e023ed
Author: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                  |  1 +
.../tests/Default/alter_check_constraint.sql       |  9 ++++
.../tests/Default/create_check_constraint.sql      | 10 ++++
.../tests/Default/msql_check_constraint.sql        |  6 +++
.../check_constraint/tests/Default/test.json       | 56 ++++++++++++++++++++++
web/regression/re_sql/tests/test_resql.py          |  8 ++++
6 files changed, 90 insertions(+)