Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for FDWs. Fixes #444

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:21 +0000

Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for FDWs. Fixes #4441

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=66e8f257d270998745cfda2061dbdbbec239ce5a
Author: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                  |   1 +
.../tests/9.3_plus/alter_fdw_change_opt2.sql       |  12 +++
.../tests/9.3_plus/alter_fdw_comment.sql           |  11 +++
.../tests/9.3_plus/alter_fdw_opt1.sql              |  12 +++
.../tests/9.3_plus/alter_fdw_opt2.sql              |  12 +++
.../tests/9.3_plus/alter_fdw_rename.sql            |  13 +++
.../tests/9.3_plus/alter_fdw_validator.sql         |  13 +++
.../tests/9.3_plus/create_fdw.sql                  |   8 ++
.../foreign_data_wrappers/tests/9.3_plus/test.json | 104 +++++++++++++++++++++
.../tests/default/alter_fdw_change_opt2.sql        |  12 +++
.../tests/default/alter_fdw_comment.sql            |  11 +++
.../tests/default/alter_fdw_opt1.sql               |  12 +++
.../tests/default/alter_fdw_opt2.sql               |  12 +++
.../tests/default/alter_fdw_rename.sql             |  13 +++
.../tests/default/alter_fdw_validator.sql          |  13 +++
.../tests/default/create_fdw.sql                   |   8 ++
.../foreign_data_wrappers/tests/default/test.json  | 104 +++++++++++++++++++++
17 files changed, 371 insertions(+)