Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for Packages. Fixes

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 08:23:16 +0000

Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for Packages. Fixes #4456

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=28585110dd6acb95ab3bbc9aafbb57cdef3b17a9
Author: Navnath Gadakh <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                  |  1 +
.../10_plus/alter_package_headers_and_comment.sql  | 12 ++++++
.../10_plus/create_package_with_all_options.sql    | 17 +++++++++
.../schemas/packages/tests/ppas/10_plus/test.json  | 43 +++++++++++++++++++++
.../9.2_plus/alter_package_headers_and_comment.sql | 12 ++++++
.../9.2_plus/create_package_with_all_options.sql   | 17 +++++++++
.../schemas/packages/tests/ppas/9.2_plus/test.json | 44 ++++++++++++++++++++++
7 files changed, 146 insertions(+)