Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for FTS Configuratio

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:21 +0000

Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for FTS Configurations. Fixes #4454

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=9531498baa2bde8c7a26fed2cb2ba0d0cdec1674
Author: Ganesh Jaybhay <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                  |  1 +
.../tests/default/alter_fts_conf_add_comment.sql   |  9 ++
.../tests/default/alter_fts_conf_add_token.sql     | 10 +++
.../tests/default/alter_fts_conf_remove_token.sql  | 25 ++++++
.../tests/default/alter_fts_conf_rename.sql        | 10 +++
.../tests/default/create_fts_conf.sql              |  7 ++
.../tests/default/create_fts_conf_def1.sql         |  7 ++
.../tests/default/create_fts_conf_def2.sql         | 26 ++++++
.../fts_configurations/tests/default/test.json     | 99 ++++++++++++++++++++++
9 files changed, 194 insertions(+)