Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for Collations. Fixe

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2019 13:37:03 +0000

Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for Collations. Fixes #4464

This also adds the ability to test the msql output in ALTER steps.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=79e6f4c0082d0a20b89138ee50f435d00defeec9
Author: Khushboo Vashi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                  |  1 +
.../databases/schemas/collations/__init__.py       | 29 ++++----
.../templates/collations/sql/default/delete.sql    |  2 +-
.../templates/collations/sql/default/get_name.sql  |  2 +-
.../collations/tests/default/alter_collation.sql   | 12 ++++
.../collations/tests/default/create_collation.sql  | 12 ++++
.../collations/tests/default/msql_collation.sql    |  5 ++
.../schemas/collations/tests/default/test.json     | 37 +++++++++++
web/regression/re_sql/tests/test_resql.py          | 77 ++++++++++++++++++++++
9 files changed, 160 insertions(+), 17 deletions(-)