Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for Sequences. Fixes

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 09:23:22 +0000

Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for Sequences. Fixes #4469

Branch
------
electron2

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=20d0c8fe924f350ccbc29ad3845cacca780af9b9
Author: Aditya Toshniwal <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                  |  2 +-
.../tests/pg/10_plus/alter_seq_comment.sql         | 16 +++++++
.../sequences/tests/pg/10_plus/alter_seq_props.sql | 17 ++++++++
.../sequences/tests/pg/10_plus/create_sequence.sql | 13 ++++++
.../schemas/sequences/tests/pg/10_plus/test.json   | 49 ++++++++++++++++++++++
.../tests/pg/default/alter_seq_comment.sql         | 16 +++++++
.../sequences/tests/pg/default/alter_seq_props.sql | 17 ++++++++
.../sequences/tests/pg/default/create_sequence.sql | 13 ++++++
.../schemas/sequences/tests/pg/default/test.json   | 49 ++++++++++++++++++++++
9 files changed, 191 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)