Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for Languages. Fixes

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 08:20:04 +0000

Add Reverse Engineered SQL tests for Languages. Fixes #4452

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=cdf655f7db23335132e432bdda46e8b2dfb0303d
Author: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>

Modified Files
--------------
docs/en_US/release_notes_4_11.rst                  |  1 +
.../servers/databases/languages/__init__.py        |  7 ++
.../templates/languages/sql/9.3_plus/acl.sql       |  1 +
.../templates/languages/sql/9.3_plus/sqlpane.sql   |  8 +-
.../templates/languages/sql/default/acl.sql        |  1 +
.../templates/languages/sql/default/sqlpane.sql    |  8 +-
.../tests/pg/9.4_plus/alter_comment_privileges.sql | 18 +++++
.../tests/pg/9.4_plus/alter_trusted_lan_name.sql   | 11 +++
.../tests/pg/9.4_plus/create_trusted_language.sql  | 11 +++
.../pg/9.4_plus/create_untrusted_language.sql      | 11 +++
.../languages/tests/pg/9.4_plus/test.json          | 86 ++++++++++++++++++++++
.../ppas/9.4_plus/alter_comment_privileges.sql     | 18 +++++
.../tests/ppas/9.4_plus/alter_trusted_lan_name.sql | 11 +++
.../ppas/9.4_plus/create_trusted_language.sql      | 11 +++
.../ppas/9.4_plus/create_untrusted_language.sql    | 11 +++
.../languages/tests/ppas/9.4_plus/test.json        | 85 +++++++++++++++++++++
16 files changed, 291 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)