Subject: pgAdmin 4 commit: Fixed API and RESQL test cases for Compound Trigger a

From: Akshay Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 11:53:38 +0000

Fixed API and RESQL test cases for Compound Trigger after the recent changes in EPAS 12.

EPAS 12 Changes:
   Fix server crash when the compound trigger has both row and statement-level triggers having
   WHEN clause containing NEW/OLD vars.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin4.git;a=commitdiff;h=7282e15ee27b970d2d20f679ab4f06a9a98ec312

Modified Files
--------------
.../tests/ppas/12_plus/alter_event_comment_code.sql              | 6 ------
.../tests/ppas/12_plus/create_for_insert_with_when.sql           | 6 ------
.../tables/compound_triggers/tests/ppas/12_plus/test.json        | 4 ++--
.../tables/compound_triggers/tests/test_compound_triggers_add.py | 9 +++------
4 files changed, 5 insertions(+), 20 deletions(-)